- Photograph showing the components of an artificial total hip
replacement (in exploded perspective).
- These components are
(from left to right) as follows: femoral stem, ball, acetabular cup
insert, and acetabular cup.
- Whenever any foreign material is introduced into the body environment, rejection reactions occur.Any implant material must be biocompatible.
- It's impossible for anyone else to define you,you're the only one who gets to say who you are
- You were born with everything you need,you're not missing anything
- Perfection is man-made illusion,we're all beautifully imperfect
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Intergovernmental military alliance
- Formed in 4th April, 1949
- An Intergovernmental organization
- Organises Commonwealth games
- Formed on 19th November, 1926
- Multi-sports event
- Takes place every four years
- First held in 1930
- Login to plus.google.com and click on top right icon of your profile.
- Select the page you want to manage permission for additional user.
- Click on manage account -> Manage permissions.
- WHITE : You are organized and very independent,and rely on logic to solve every problem
- GRAY: You are cool and composed and very reliable person who tends to conform to keep the peace
- PURPLE : You are perfectionist who requires emotional security in life,and you are a good humanitarian who helps other in need.
- It's a bat and ball game like cricket.
- Played between two teams having nine players each
- Goal is to score runs by hitting the ball thrown by pitcher and running four bases anti-clockwise
- 1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
Your mind and body are intimately connected and your body’s health can adversely affect your mental health as well.
- 2. WATCH WHAT YOU EAT Stay way from foods that will make you feel drained like caffeine, foods high in sugar or simple carbohydrates, fried foods & alcohol.
- 3. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE Your outlook on life tends to be shaped by the media you consume and the people you surround yourself with.