- It does not charge properly.The reason behind this is battery failure, or its DC jack is too loose.
- It doesn't turn on no matter what.The most common reason behind this issue is the AC adaptor (assuming that your battery is completely dead).
- There are sudden shutdowns.Typically, it happens because of overheating.
- Nutritional deficiencies-It could be possible that essential nutrients may be missing from your diet such as iron, copper, zinc and proteins.
- Hormonal imbalance-After the age of 30, women can experience hormonal imbalance which can cause hair loss.This is caused by excessive conversion of (DHT).
- Thyroid issues-If the thyroid gland, which is at the front of the neck, produces excessive or an insufficient amount of the thyroid hormone, this affects hair.
- 1-Determine a range of cost=Before you even get started, you should decide how much you are willing to spend on the car.
- 2-Always test drive the car=You need to spend some time behind the wheel of the car you are thinking of buying.
- 3-Research the vehicle=The Internet allows you a great opportunity to find out more about the model of car before you purchase it.
- Thanks to a coin toss, Orville was the first brother airborne.
- A toy launched their flying obsession.
- Neither brother received a high school diploma.
- "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"-Confucius
- "Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay"-Simone de Beauvoir
- "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough"-Og Mandino
- Mars and Earth have approximately the same mass.
- Olympus Mons in Mars is the tallest mountain in the Solar Mountain.
- Only 21 mission to Mats have been succesfull.
- 2018 Zero S ZF7.2= It uses a new 7.2 kWh battery pack that provides a maximum range of 89 miles or about half that amount at a steady 70 mph.
- 2018 BMW R Nine T Pure=Between the frame rails sits the same 110 hp horizontally-opposed twin with sounds and vibrations that echo the design of the bike.
- 2018 Indian Scout Bobber=The Scout's V-Twin is largely unchanged and develops a solid 100 hp.
- It was mined from the Golconda region of Andhra Pradesh during the Kakatiya dynasty's reign.
- It's weight is subsequently reduced from 793 carats to 105 carats over the centuries after several cuts.
- Duleep Singh, the last Sikh ruler of Punjab, was ordered by the then governor general of India, Lord Dalhousie, to personally hand it over to the British Queen.
- Reverse marketing is any marketing strategy that encourages consumers to seek out a company or a product on their own, rather than a company approaching them.
- Companies do this in a wide variety of ways, but the most common method is to provide valuable information to consumers without asking them to purchase.
- Building value is the central concept of reverse marketing.
- India is the 1st country in the world to successfully place a probe into the Mar's orbit in the very first attempt.
- It was the most cost effective mars mission to have ever been undertaken. It costed $74 million less than the $100 million Hollywood movie 'Gravity".
- On an average, every Indian has probably contributed about Rs.5/- per person towards the mission.
- 1-End of Globalization/ De-Globalization/ Nationalization
- 2-Climate Change/Pollution
- 3-Retirement Homes- Do advantages of living in them outweigh the disadvantages?
- Passive smoking is breathing of smoke exhaled by a smoker + smoke from the end of a burning cigarette or cigar.
- Also referred to as 2nd hand smoke or environmental tobacco smoke.
- Non-smokers exposed to 2nd hand smoke have an increased risk of lung cancer.
- Asphalt Xtreme-It's an off-road racing game where you race against competitors.
- Critical Ops-Critical Ops is one of the up an coming first person shooters.
- Into the Dead 2-You run through a field with weapons and defend yourself against the zombie horde.
- One of the reasons that the Internet has expanded as rapidly as it has is because of the incredible development of e-commerce.
- People now shop for everything from socks to trucks on the internet.
- Cloud marketing encompasses all of a company's online marketing efforts.
- - Pi is often considered as the most intriguing and important number in all of mathematics.
- -The symbol for pi has been regularly used for the past 250 years.
- -You can never find the true circumference or area of a circle because we can never find the true value of pi.
- The feeling of creativity-There should be a sense of creativity when we look at the examples such as Isaac Newton, Archimedes that forms a image in our mind.
- A commitment to life-long learning-Even though the creative act may feel sudden, it is the result of the lifetime of work and learning that came before it.
- Search for those Eureka moments-An idea or a new innovation is a result of past experience or combination of elements related to the past.
- Apple is on the verge of becoming the first $1 trillion publicly listed US company.
- Even if it gets there, it could soon be overtaken as Amazon.com surges from behind.
- The iPhone annual revenue has ballooned to $229 billion, greater than the gross domestic product of countries including Portugal and New Zealand.
- It is the gap between the demand for content within the marketing organizations and the ability to deliver that demand using the resources at your disposal.
- Bottleneck can be described in 3 ways: Quality, Quantity and Co-ordination.
- Quantity- "We need more content"
- Ambush Marketing is a marketing strategy where a company ambushes its competitor’s marketing efforts to gain an upper hand in terms of exposure.
- These activities usually capitalize on resources and efforts of other (competitor) brands.
- Ambushing occurs when the event is hijacked by any party who hasn’t sponsored it.
- He was born in Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, U.P. His father was a farmer and he has nine siblings.
- He got married to Anjali Siddiqui who stayed in his native village while he struggled to get acting jobs.They both stay together now with their son and daughter
- He had no theater in his hometown.
- Freebie marketing is defined as any promotion, low price product, or giveaway that encourages the sale of another, higher value product.
- Sometimes freebie marketing campaigns are referred to as loss leader programs.
- Almost everyone responds to the word “free.” When they see free shipping, gift with purchase, free e-book, or buy-one-get-one-free deal, people take a 2nd look.
- The company is gearing up for the next big announcement surrounding the next generation Pixel smartphones.
- It is expected that the company might unveil the smartwatch along with the next generation Pixel smartphones in October this year.
- Tipster Roland Quandt of Winfuture.de states that Google's first Pixel-branded smartwatches are codenamed as “Triton,” “Ling,” and “Sardine.”
- The number of jobseekers in India, rising steadily over the last few months, spiked to 7.1% in the week ended Feb. 25.
- There are around 31 million unemployed Indians seeking jobs now—the highest since October 2016.
- After falling to a low of 3.4% in July 2017, unemployment rates have been rising gradually, the CMIE data show.
- Outbound marketing refers to any kind of marketing where a company initiates the conversation and sends its message out to an audience.
- Outbound marketing examples include more traditional forms of marketing and advertising such as TV commercials, radio ads, print advertisements etc.
- Outbound marketing is the opposite of inbound marketing, where the customers find you when they need you.
- Scarcity marketing involves motivating people to buy something by telling them there is a shortage in what is available and a limited time to act.
- The goal is to create a sense of urgency through an aggressive call to action; to make people scared that they will not be able to get something that they want.
- It’s difficult to pinpoint the first instance of scarcity marketing, but companies have used the technique for many years.
- Modi’s love for his country started young. During his childhood, he served as a volunteer to the India army at the railway stations during the Indo-Pak war 1965
- Modi’s fashion choices have always drawn media attention. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the man himself is a fashion icon.
- Modi is often called a Hindu Nationalist. He is well known for his love for Hinduism. But very few know of his fondness for Buddhism as well.
- Dal Bati Churma-The round Batis dipped in ghee with Panchkuti dal and churma make for an appetizing combination.
- Laal Maas-Best served with bajra rotis , this dish with plain rice won't disappoint you.
- Mohan Maas- This is a treat for every non-vegetarian. The meat is cooked with milk and mild spices which makes it tender and juicy.
- Paris, France-Like all great cities, you can spend months in Paris and barely scratch the surface of the city’s cultural treasures.
- New York-It is true to its roots and remains a city of immigrants with inspiring architecture and a thriving arts scene.
- Rome, Italy-The Eternal City Rome celebrates its long history with monuments, churches and restored ruins.
- Canada is Ranked 2nd Best Country in the World.
- Strong Economy, low unemployment rate, Vivid career & job opportunities.
- Lenient Immigration Policies.
- Early Mother's Day celebrations can be dated back to the spring celebrations to honor Rhea, the Mother of the Gods, in ancient Greek civilization.
- Later, Mothering Sunday in the United Kingdom was traditionally a day for people to visit the church where they were baptized, now celebrated as Mother's Day.
- The modern-day origins of Mother's Day can be attributed to two women Julia Ward Howe and Anna Jarvis, who established the tradition in United States.
- Microsoft has announced a unique partnership with China-based DJI the world's biggest drone company.
- DJI is said to create a new Software Development Kit (SDK) for Window's PC.
- SDK will bring full flight control and real time data transfer across 700 million Windows 10 active devices globally.
- The Bornean Orangutan-Found only on the island of Borneo, Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus) have a broader face and shorter beard.
- Pika-The Ili pika is a small mammal (only 7-8 inches long) that's native to the Tianshan mountain range of the remote Xinjiang region of China.
- Giant Otter-Found only in South America, Giant otters, or Pteronura brasiliensis, are the largest otters in the world, with some as long as 6 feet.
- The work on the country's first high speed bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai is on in full swing.
- The train would cover the distance of over 500 km between the two cities in less than three hours, from the present seven hours.
- The train will halt at 12 stations, out of which four fall in Maharashtra.
- Rule No-1: Do Your Research-The more you know the company the better chances of cracking the interview.
- Rule No-2: Look Sharp-Dress as per the industry and the workplace.
- Rule No-3: Be Prepared-Keep all the essential files and folders you would require during the interview.
- Born on the 19th of August 1967; the media shy – Satya Narayana Nadella better known as Satya Nadella is the India-born newly appointed CEO of the Microsoft.
- With a salary package of $17.5 million currently has been creating buzz in the tech world, the Silicon Valley and the Indian media.
- Satya has succeeded Steve Ballmer to become the CEO of Microsoft on 4th of February 2014.
- The project provides 10 kilowatts of electrical power continuously for minimum of 10 years.
- NASA and the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) have successfully demonstrated a miniature nuclear reactor power system that
- Dubbed Kilopower, the small, lightweight fission system is able to provide up to 10 kilowatts of electrical power continuously for a minimum of 10 years.
- Aston Martin Rapide-It was introduced during the Frankfurt Motor show and is packed in with a powerful 5.9 litre V12 Engine. It is the most expensive car.
- Jaguar XJ X351-This car is available in three versions-three litre diesel, five litre V8 and five litre V8 Supercharged engines. It is one of the Royal cars.
- BMW 640i Gran Coupe-It has an engine with a horsepower of 302 at 5800 rpm. This vehicle has 8 speed automatic transmission systems with Steptronic.
- Twitter asks its 336 million users across the globe to change their passwords.
- In a blog on Thursday, twitter reported it detected a bug that stored passwords unmasked in an internal log.
- Twitter masks passwords through a process called hashing using a function known as bcrypt, which replaces the actual password with a random set of numbers and l
- You should memorize and understand the concepts not the contents.
- Better to know your audience before you begin your presentation.
- Use your visuals and audio in a creative and attractive way.
- Sachin Bansal Co-founder and chairman is likely to quit as Walmart nears a deal to pick up majority stake of India's most valued Online Company.
- Flipkart was started in Bengaluru as an online bookstore back in 2007 before going on to become a pre-dominant e-commerce company.
- Walmart is keen on retaining on either one of the 2 founders Sachin Bansal or Binny Bansal. Sachin is most likely to leave but Binny will stay.
- 1-Developing a good communication skill is an essential and key factor in becoming a good Marketer.
- 2-You should be able to grasp and understand Analytics.
- 3-Strong understanding about INBOUND Marketing.
- 1-To Generate Traffic and Leads.
- 2-To provide the right ROI for your Marketing Activities.
- 3-Getting the right Budget to start of.
- Step-1:-Collect the information related to purpose, goals and target audience.
- Step-2:-Planning the sitemap and wireframe creation.
- Step-3:-Design the page layout, review and approval cycle.
- 1)Use the same language as your market uses.
- 2)Have a "Attractive character" to attract and relate to your target audience.
- 3)Address the objectives of the customer before you initiate the selling.
- iOS is easier to use; Android gives you more choice.
- Don't pay more than you need to for a phone.
- Get the right size screen. Buy a phone with a screen smaller than 5.5 inches if one-hand use is important to you or if you have smaller hands.
- Kerala was on high alert as rare and deadly Nipah Virus (NIV) infection which was detected for the first time in the state.
- Its traces were found in blood and body fluid samples of two persons who died of viral fever in Kerala’s coastal Kozhikode region.
- Nipah virus (NiV) infection is zoonotic disease that causes severe disease in both animals and humans.
- Step 1-Quality Camera=First thing you should do is to use a good quality camera to capture your photo. If possible, you should try to use a tripod.
- Step 2-Background and lightning=You should make sure that the light is proper for the background, and it should also suit your face.
- Step 3-Dress for Success=Pick your favourite outfit. It’s important to make sure the colour of your outfit goes well with the background and setting.
- Over the last 100 years South Africa has been the biggest producer of gold. In recent times, however, it has been surpassed by China.
- The largest gold nugget ever found was in Australia and it weighted over 200 pounds.
- The price of diamond increases with its lack of colour. The closer the diamond is to being colourless, the higher the per carat price.
- Egyptian Pyramids were built as royal tombs of pharaohs.
- The shape of the pyramid was most probably modelled on Benben stone.
- The first pyramid ever in Egypt was the Pyramid of Djoser.
- It is an advertising strategy that focuses on low-cost unconventional marketing tactics that yield maximum results.
- The term guerrilla marketing was inspired by guerrilla warfare which is a form of irregular warfare.
- Much like guerrilla warfare, guerrilla marketing uses the same sort of tactics in the marketing industry.
- When one business partners with an organization to provide goods in exchange for access to a new market, both parties benefit.
- There are two parties involved in an affinity marketing campaign – the affinity group, and the business providing the group with a new product or service.
- The Affinity group typically includes: Membership organizations or associations, Charities and companies that cater to specific demographics.
- It is the ultimate form of targeted marketing, creating messages for individual consumers
- More companies are implementing some level of personalization into their marketing campaigns, with Internet-based companies leading the way.
- Personalized service has always been an element of the small business and local store, where people know their customers by name.
- Digital currencies are exceptionally volatile.
- They have no fundamental backing.
- There are more than 1,300 crypto-currencies (but bitcoin is king).
- Social media is addictive-Studies show that 63% of Americans log on to Facebook daily, and 40% log on multiple times each day.
- Social media makes us compare our lives with others'-A team of researchers in UK surveyed users of whom 51% felt lack of confidence due to unfair comparisons.
- It makes us restless-Out of a sample taken for example, two-thirds admitted having difficulty relaxing when not able to use their social media accounts.
- 1 out of 9 join college. India has one of the lowest higher education enrollment ratio of 11%. In US it is 83%. The ratio has improved to 25.2% in 2017.
- Recent ASSCoM-McKinsey study showed that only 1 out of 10 Indian students with degrees in humanities and 1 out of 4 engineering graduates are employable.
- Only 3% had suitable skills to be employed in software or product market, and only 7% were able to handle core engineering tasks.
- Shah Rukh Khan was originally named as Abdul Rahman by his Naani.
- It was his father who named him Shah Rukh Khan.
- The star actually wanted to be an army officer before he kept foot in the acting industry.
- It occurs when 2 or more companies co-operate to jointly promote and sell a product, service or even a concept.
- It can take place on any scale national or international.
- It can be employed by any business when it finds partners interested in mutually beneficial co-operation.
- 1)Focus=Marketing focuses on products and services, while PR focuses on relationships.
- 2)Function=Marketing is a line function that contributes to organization's bottom line. PR is staff function that indirectly supports organization's goals & obj
- 3)Target=Marketing's target is the customers. PR targets a range of public and goals that collectively support the organization's objectives.
- Archemedes(c. 287 BC - c. 212 BC) is best remembered as an ancient Greek researcher who contributed to mathematics, physics, engineering, and astronomy.
- Very few accurate details about the life of Archimedes are recorded which include his exact birth and death yrs.
- He is regarded as one of ancient history's top mathematicians.
- Science, technology, engineering, and math AKA STEM not only underpins the economy but also our general well-being.
- It is the foundation of manufacturing, food production, health care, and so much more.
- 1-Problem Solving=This is one such skill that really matters.Hiring Managers expect their employees to be good at solving problems.
- The drivers of change in marketing are given in the descending order as follows: Technology>Culture>Consumer Behavior>Marketing
- Technology is the initial driver of change in the society.
- How technology will evolve in the future can be explained with the help of 2 buckets-Macro & Micro.
- Myth-1=Consumers Aren’t Reading Your Social Posts.
- Myth-2=Too Much Content Will Reveal Trade Secrets To Competitors.
- Myth-3=Social Media Cannot Heal Reputation Wounds.
- 1)Keep it brief - usually two pages maximum.
- 2)Avoid unnecessary personal detail such as age, religion, and sex.
- 3)Don’t write in the first person – start sentences with verbs.
- Niche marketing is defined as channeling all marketing efforts towards one well-defined segment of the population.
- One important thing to understand that ‘niche’ does not exist, but is created by smart marketing techniques and identifying what the customer wants.
- Niche marketing is a marketing tactic deployed to target a specific market segment which is unique.
- It is a type of word-of-mouth marketing where a company has a specific customer that believes in a product so much that he or she convinces others to buy it.
- Simply put, a customer loves the product so much they just have to spread the word to their friends and social networks.
- In the past, evangelism marketing often moved much slower through households, neighborhoods, and communities.
- Chetan Bhagat-Is author, screenwriter, columnist and TV personality.He is known for Comedy-drama novels about young urban middle-class Indians.
- Amrita Pritam-She indulged in poetry and literature at a very young age which influenced her to become a poet and novelist later in her life.
- Jhumpa Lahiri-She is well known for her novels, essays and short stories. Famous ones being; The namesake, Unaccustomed Earth and The lowland.
- Smart compose for Gmail- A new feature powered by AI, which can auto-complete your sentences! as you are typing.
- ML Kit-ML Kit can help developers add artificial intelligence-powered features to their mobile apps, irrespective of the OS.
- Google Duplex-Google Duplex can conduct natural conversations and perform practical and realistic tasks over the phone!
- Inbound marketing is focused on attracting customers through relevant and helpful content and adding value at every stage in your customer's buying journey.
- With inbound marketing, potential customers find you through channels like blogs, search engines, and social media.
- Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing does not need to fight for potential customers attention.
- Motivation-Not motivation in the sense of “being eager to act and work,” but rather “the reason why you act and work.”
- Frequency-Once you know what kind of content you’ll make and who will be watching it, you need to decide on a production schedule.
- Style-Many people will tell you that success is all about “substance over style.” Well, they’re wrong. The true key to success is “substance and style.”
- It prevents Obesity-People who are in the habit of eating a good breakfast tend to have fewer cravings compared to those who do not.
- It should be varied-While you don’t need an elaborate meal planned out every day, nutritionists do advise against a monotonous routine.
- Spend atleast 20 minutes having your breakfast-Rushing doesn’t just make you more likely to make bad choices, but can also cause digestive problems.
- 1-Improves Co-ordination=For one to play, he or she will need to coordinate their visual, audial and physical movement.
- 2-Improves problem solving skills=The player needs to make split- second decisions that will determine whether or not he or she will advance to the next level.
- 3-Enhances Memory=Playing your favorite video game may require both visual and audial memory.
- Acting is in his blood. He’s the son of director Robert Downey Sr. and actress Elsie Downey and made his debut in his father’s film, Pound (1990).
- Robert Elias Jr.? His family name was Elias until his father changed it to Downey in the 1950s.
- The future action star studied ballet at the age of 10.
- Take rest-The biggest factor affecting concentration is rest and this has been approved by research.
- Make a Plan-Always have a plan for whatever you are up to.
- Meditate-The practice of meditation will definitely improve our powers of concentration.
- Portable generators provide electricity by running a gas-powered engine.
- It turns an on-board alternator to generate electrical power.
- Power outlets on the unit allow you to plug extension cords, electric-powered tools and appliances into it.
- A high-velocity dust storm, with a wind speed of 70 km per hour, hit the national capital on Monday night followed by a squall.
- The dust storm swept through Delhi around 11.15 PM, an official at the Safdarjung observatory said.
- The MeT department had forecasted rains and gusty winds for Tuesday as well.
- Uncertainty about the future-Being able to predict customer trends, market trends, etc. is vital to a changing economic climate.
- Financial management-Good with things like cash flow, profit margins, reducing costs, financing, etc.
- Monitoring performance-Using a meaningful set of rounded performance indicators that provide the business with insights about how well it is performing is key.
- Two Pieces of a Body-The trick where a body is cut down into two different pieces.
- The floating Lady-The lady is seen floating mid-air.
- Cutting Legs-Here the magician attempts to cut the volunteer's legs...!
- 1) 'The one Thing You need to Know' by Marcus Buckingham-An absorbing work on what makes great managers and leaders successful at what they do.
- 2) 'Financial Intelligence' by Karen Berman and Joe Knight- Unique work on management which focuses on the significance of financial awareness for a manager.
- 3) 'What Management is' by Joan Magretta-The author explores some of the oft-ignored aspects of management in this informative volume.
- Zakir Khan is one of the leading stars of India’s new generation of stand-up comedians and YouTubers.
- He first stole the limelight when he won Comedy Central’s contest of ‘India’s Best Stand-Up Comedian.’
- He also writes and co-hosts ‘On Air with AIB’ (All India Bakchod), a comedy news channel.
- Do regular Exercise.
- Reduce the time you spend on TV, laptops and video games.
- Watch out for portion distortion.
- Cheap Labor
- They use high tech but they are not revolutionary.
- Online sales more preferred as compared to offline.
- Try a cup of Chamomile Tea.
- Use a Hot Pack
- Rice Water would be great.
- Ever rising Unemployment rates in India.
- Our own Country's policy play a hindrance in our growth.
- Well a harsh reality but talent is rarely valued.
- 1-There is a cracked or missing Drain Pan.
- 2-The Drain line is clogged.
- 3-The Air filter is clogged.
- Take time to Brainstorm and collect the required the data.
- Create a Business Plan that You believe in.
- Accumulate the resources you need to get started.
- Content Marketing is going to become more Sophisticated.
- Content will be more Personalized.
- Privacy Protection is going to be a major concern.
- GOBAR-DHAN scheme launched to promote Energy and Wealth from waste.
- NASA to launch its first ever mission "Insight"(Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport) to study deep interior of Mars.
- India ranked at 138th position by World Press freedom Index 2018.
- Though the style and methods of marketing has changed the aim/goal remains the same: "Attracting Customers"
- The reach of Traditional marketing is limited and costly but the reach of Digital marketing is boundary-less.
- Data and results are now possible to record in Digital marketing which were not so in Traditional marketing.