- Corn is called maize by most countries, this comes from the Spanish word ‘maiz’.
- It is a cereal crop that is part of the grass family.
- An ear or cob of corn is actually part of the flower and an individual kernel is a seed.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
- Life is not fair; get used to it.
- Knowledge of SEO and content creation-If you’re a writer, good at content creation and familiar with SEO, you’re golden to a startup.
- Basic coding skills- If you’re familiar with SEO strategies and have some basic coding skills, this makes you more valuable.
- Data analysis experience-Skills to analyse and use data makes you take good business decisions.
- It will be the first time ever that Russia will be hosting this event.
- The 2018 World Cup will be Russia’s 11th World Cup appearance.
- 3.2 billion people (almost half of the world’s population) tuned in to watch the 2014 World Cup.
- Extra line-The line you carry depends a great deal on where you’re fishing and what kind of fish you’re fishing for.
- Extra hooks-Stock your tackle box with a variety of hooks so you’re ready for any sort of fish.
- Bobbers-Bobbers, or floaters as they’re sometimes called, help you know when you’re getting bites from a fish.
- Keep a habit of creating small goals and take measures to achieve those goals.
- Eat nutritional foods in place of junk, fast foods.
- Do regular exercise.
- Astragalus is an herb used to support the immune system in traditional Chinese medicine. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hawthorn is a shrub related to the rose. Its berries, leaves, and flowers have been used for heart problems since the time of the Roman Empire.
- Flaxseed comes from the flax plant. Both flaxseed and flaxseed oil contain high levels of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is an omega-3 fatty acid.
- When Breath Becomes Air-by Paul Kalanithi
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind-by Yuval Noah Harari
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster-by Jon Krakauer
- Drink plenty of water it keeps you hydrated.
- Eat food with antioxidants.
- Keep a habit of eating foods that are organic.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Inspire others
- Sachin Tendulkar is India's first active cricketer to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha.
- Sachin Tendulkar fielded for Pakistan as a substitute during a one-day practice match against India at the Brabourne Stadium in 1988.
- In October 1995, Sachin became the richest cricketer when he signed a five-year contract worth Rs 31.5 crore with World Tel.
- Have a comprehensive dilated eye exam.
- Know your family’s eye health history.
- Eat right to protect your sight.
- Rule No 1-It is very important that you yourself are convinced about something that you are going to present to others.
- Rule No 2-You have to be realistic about what you are presenting and it should not go out of context.
- Rule No 3-Accept the risks involved and the possible outcomes.
- Minimise multitasking.
- Practise meditation.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sylvia Plath-Author, writer.
- Beyonce Knowles-Carter-Singer, actress.
- Audrey Hepburn-Actress, singer, humanitarian.
- Drinking Water-Drink 2 glass of water regularly in the morning.
- Holy Basil-Consuming leaves of these plants helps treat acidity.
- Milk-Drinking milk after meals is a great home remedy for acidity.
- Born in Patna, Bihar on 21st January 1986.
- His nickname: Guddu
- He secured 7th rank in AIEEE 2003.
- Macaroni And Cheese Pizza
- Butternut Squash and Crispy Sage Pizza
- Cantaloupe And Sweet Ricotta Pizza
- It contains around 6 grams of proteins.They are one of the best sources for high quality protein.It contains about 40 types of protein for human metabolism.
- Raw eggs contains Vitamin A,D, E and B 12.
- Yolk egg contains vitamin D which helps protect our bones.
- Try shifting your focus from your fear to your purpose-contributing some value to your audience.
- Focus on thoughts that are calming and motivating, rather than think about what might go wrong.
- Say No to thoughts that create self-doubt and low confidence.
- Zuckerberg suffers from red-green colour blindness and sees the colour blue best, which is why blue dominates Facebook's colour scheme.
- AOL and Microsoft tried to recruit him when he was in high school after he created Synapse, a program that used AI to learn users' music-listening habits.
- He wears the same gray Facebook T-shirt almost every day because he's busy and it saves him time in the morning.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -- the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana.
- "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."-Barack Obama
- “Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.” – Vladimir Putin
- “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- Deliver value-Brand loyalty campaigns are ultimately futile if you don’t deliver value in some way through your products and services and focus on the customer.
- Focus on 360-degree customer service-A loyal customer would be the one who is satisfied by your service.
- Use expert content to engage-Build the public face of your brand by appointing brand ambassadors chosen from your team.
- Agoraphobia-It is a fear of places or situations you can't escape from.
- Arachnophobia-Is the fear of spiders and other arachnids. This phobia is quite common, affecting as many as 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men.
- Ophidiophobia-is the fear of snakes. This phobia is quite common and often attributed to evolutionary causes, personal experiences, or cultural influences.
- Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
- Be choosy about nighttime snacks.
- Instead of cutting out your favourite foods altogether, be a slim shopper.
- Though he can afford a luxurious life, Nana Patekar chooses to live in a 1BHK apartment with his mother.
- He donated Rs 15,000 per family to almost 62 families of the farmers who committed suicide in Marathwada region.
- Nana Patekar’s organization is now planning to connect more than 700 in the areas of Nagpur, Latur, Hingoli, Parbani, Nanded, Aurangabad, etc.
- The early Olympic Games were celebrated as a religious festival from 776 B.C. until 393 A.D.
- Host Greece won the most medals (47) at the first Olympic Summer Games in 1896.
- The first Winter Olympic Games were held in Chamonix, France in 1924.
- The Burj Al Arab hotel uses enough gold to cover the Mona Lisa painting 46,265 times.
- One out of every 4 cranes in the world is located in Dubai.
- Dubai’s artificial Palm Islands use enough sand to fill 2.5 Empire State Buildings.
- Their uniform can withstand up to 2200°F.
- A firefighter wears an oxygen mask. According to safety regulations, the face shouldn’t have any growths, piercings or hair so that the mask fits tightly.
- Nothing can be heard or seen in a burning building.
- Walmart earned $485.7 billion in revenue in 2014, which outpaced No. 2 Exxon Mobil by $103 billion.
- It sells 1 Billion pounds of bananas each year.
- The Walton family owns almost 50% of Walmart's stock. They are one of the richest families in the world.
- Drink water. It sounds simple, but many headaches are caused by dehydration.
- Give yourself a scalp massage.
- Eat watermelon. Yep, if your headache is caused by dehydration, eating water-rich foods could relieve your pain by rehydrating your whole body.
- It helps reduce stress.
- It helps in improving our concentration.
- A healthy lifestyle is encouraged by it.
- Coconut water is a good source of several nutrients.
- It may contain antioxidant properties.
- It is believed to have benefits against diabetes.
- Water makes up about 70% of human body's weight.
- Approximately 80% of brain tissue is made up of water.
- The average cup of water required for a day is 3 litres(13 cups) for men and 2.2 litres(9 cups) for women.
- A little over 8 million people live in New York City. That means 1 in every 38 people in the United States call the city home.
- More than 800 languages are spoken in New York City, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
- Oysters were so popular in New York in the 19th century that the shells were used to pave Pearl Street.
- Step-1=Place your wireless router.
- Step-2=Configure your wireless router gateway.
- Step-3=Connect your gateway to your new router.
- David Copperfield-He has presented innovative magic in his many television specials and continues to tour and perform for live audiences.
- Doug Henning-He is often credited with resurrecting magic as a theatrical art in the 1970's.
- Siefried and Roy-Siegfried and Roy are known for their magic involving big cats.they were the most successful and best-known entertainers in Las Vegas.
- Stephen Hawking was born on Galileo's death anniversary(January 8th,1942) and passed away on Einstein's birth date(March 14th, 2018).
- He was actually a mediocre student in school.
- He disliked biology, which explains the fact he went into quantum physics.
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China=This is the largest bank in the world when measured by assets. It has $3.62 trillion in total assets.
- China Construction Bank Corp.=This is the second Chinese bank on our top 10 list. It offers corporate banking, which deals with credit, company e-banking, etc.
- Agricultural Bank of China=This Beijing bank has branches across China, plus London, Tokyo, New York and Sydney, Australia.The bank has assets of $2.82 trillion
- It’s three times as tall as the Eiffel Tower and nearly twice as tall as the Empire State Building.
- Aside from holding the world record for being the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa holds six other world records.
- The total weight of aluminum used on the Burj Khalifa is equivalent to that of five A380 aircraft.
- India controls the highest battlefield in the world, the Siachen glacier, at 5000 metres above Mean Sea Level (MSL).
- India has the biggest "voluntary" army in the world.
- Indian soldiers are considered among the very best in high altitude and mountain warfare.
- Russell's Viper= Also known as Daboia, this poisonous snake injects maximum venom once it bites a person, which leads to acute nausea, dizziness, kidney failure
- Saw-scaled Viper=One of the most venomous snakes found in India, this species is believed to cause more deaths in their territories than all the other species.!
- Spectacled Cobra=Its venom contains neurotoxins that lead to failure of the respiratory, nervous and cardiac systems.
- MKBHD (Marques Brownlee)-MKBHD is one of the most well known tech YouTubers and he provides quality content at its best.
- Austin Evans-Although mainly focused on gaming pc’s, this channel also consists of a few phone reviews and other cool stuff.
- Unbox Therapy-Everything here is strictly unboxing and stripping products of their packaging.
- Myth 1: Only banks offer fixed deposits.
Fact 1: Fixed deposits are offered by companies too.
- Myth 2: More number of regular interest payments, more the returns.
Fact 2: A cumulative FD with returns only on maturity would fetch you more.
- Myth 3: All 5 year deposits fetch you a tax benefit.
Fact 3: Only select 5 year fixed deposits fetch you a tax benefit.
- Identify the sources of stress in your life.
- Practice the 4 A's of management that are: Avoid, Alter, Adapt & Accept
- Get moving with your tasks and goals ahead.
- Break down a task that is big into smaller tasks.
- Follow this rule rest, sleep and exercise. All 3 are important if done in proper limits.
- Motivation helps you overcome your laziness. Get motivated through visuals, affirmations and think about the importance of achieving or completing your task.
- Business Goals= Far too many companies are creating content just to be able to check that box on their marketing tactics chart.
- Strategy=What is this specific aim of this particular content execution? For which audience is it intended? At what stage of the purchase funnel?
- Production=This is where you get to figure out what you’re making, who is making it, and when.
- Step-1=Follow the instructions in the security checkup.
- Step-2=Immediately change the password of your Google Account, if you haven't changes already.
- Step-3=Change the password of apps and sites where you use the same password as you used for your Google Account.
- It is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car in Russia.
- Humming birds cannot walk.
- Your brain is more active sleeping than it is watching TV.
- iOS is easier to use; Android gives you more choice.
- Don't pay more than you need to for a phone.
- Get the right size screen. Buy a phone with a screen smaller than 5.5 inches if one-hand use is important to you or if you have smaller hands.
- Kerala was on high alert as rare and deadly Nipah Virus (NIV) infection which was detected for the first time in the state.
- Its traces were found in blood and body fluid samples of two persons who died of viral fever in Kerala’s coastal Kozhikode region.
- Nipah virus (NiV) infection is zoonotic disease that causes severe disease in both animals and humans.
- Step 1-Quality Camera=First thing you should do is to use a good quality camera to capture your photo. If possible, you should try to use a tripod.
- Step 2-Background and lightning=You should make sure that the light is proper for the background, and it should also suit your face.
- Step 3-Dress for Success=Pick your favourite outfit. It’s important to make sure the colour of your outfit goes well with the background and setting.
- Over the last 100 years South Africa has been the biggest producer of gold. In recent times, however, it has been surpassed by China.
- The largest gold nugget ever found was in Australia and it weighted over 200 pounds.
- The price of diamond increases with its lack of colour. The closer the diamond is to being colourless, the higher the per carat price.
- Egyptian Pyramids were built as royal tombs of pharaohs.
- The shape of the pyramid was most probably modelled on Benben stone.
- The first pyramid ever in Egypt was the Pyramid of Djoser.
- It is an advertising strategy that focuses on low-cost unconventional marketing tactics that yield maximum results.
- The term guerrilla marketing was inspired by guerrilla warfare which is a form of irregular warfare.
- Much like guerrilla warfare, guerrilla marketing uses the same sort of tactics in the marketing industry.
- When one business partners with an organization to provide goods in exchange for access to a new market, both parties benefit.
- There are two parties involved in an affinity marketing campaign – the affinity group, and the business providing the group with a new product or service.
- The Affinity group typically includes: Membership organizations or associations, Charities and companies that cater to specific demographics.
- It is the ultimate form of targeted marketing, creating messages for individual consumers
- More companies are implementing some level of personalization into their marketing campaigns, with Internet-based companies leading the way.
- Personalized service has always been an element of the small business and local store, where people know their customers by name.
- Digital currencies are exceptionally volatile.
- They have no fundamental backing.
- There are more than 1,300 crypto-currencies (but bitcoin is king).
- Social media is addictive-Studies show that 63% of Americans log on to Facebook daily, and 40% log on multiple times each day.
- Social media makes us compare our lives with others'-A team of researchers in UK surveyed users of whom 51% felt lack of confidence due to unfair comparisons.
- It makes us restless-Out of a sample taken for example, two-thirds admitted having difficulty relaxing when not able to use their social media accounts.
- 1 out of 9 join college. India has one of the lowest higher education enrollment ratio of 11%. In US it is 83%. The ratio has improved to 25.2% in 2017.
- Recent ASSCoM-McKinsey study showed that only 1 out of 10 Indian students with degrees in humanities and 1 out of 4 engineering graduates are employable.
- Only 3% had suitable skills to be employed in software or product market, and only 7% were able to handle core engineering tasks.
- Shah Rukh Khan was originally named as Abdul Rahman by his Naani.
- It was his father who named him Shah Rukh Khan.
- The star actually wanted to be an army officer before he kept foot in the acting industry.
- It occurs when 2 or more companies co-operate to jointly promote and sell a product, service or even a concept.
- It can take place on any scale national or international.
- It can be employed by any business when it finds partners interested in mutually beneficial co-operation.
- 1)Focus=Marketing focuses on products and services, while PR focuses on relationships.
- 2)Function=Marketing is a line function that contributes to organization's bottom line. PR is staff function that indirectly supports organization's goals & obj
- 3)Target=Marketing's target is the customers. PR targets a range of public and goals that collectively support the organization's objectives.
- Archemedes(c. 287 BC - c. 212 BC) is best remembered as an ancient Greek researcher who contributed to mathematics, physics, engineering, and astronomy.
- Very few accurate details about the life of Archimedes are recorded which include his exact birth and death yrs.
- He is regarded as one of ancient history's top mathematicians.
- Science, technology, engineering, and math AKA STEM not only underpins the economy but also our general well-being.
- It is the foundation of manufacturing, food production, health care, and so much more.
- 1-Problem Solving=This is one such skill that really matters.Hiring Managers expect their employees to be good at solving problems.
- The drivers of change in marketing are given in the descending order as follows: Technology>Culture>Consumer Behavior>Marketing
- Technology is the initial driver of change in the society.
- How technology will evolve in the future can be explained with the help of 2 buckets-Macro & Micro.
- Myth-1=Consumers Aren’t Reading Your Social Posts.
- Myth-2=Too Much Content Will Reveal Trade Secrets To Competitors.
- Myth-3=Social Media Cannot Heal Reputation Wounds.
- 1)Keep it brief - usually two pages maximum.
- 2)Avoid unnecessary personal detail such as age, religion, and sex.
- 3)Don’t write in the first person – start sentences with verbs.
- Niche marketing is defined as channeling all marketing efforts towards one well-defined segment of the population.
- One important thing to understand that ‘niche’ does not exist, but is created by smart marketing techniques and identifying what the customer wants.
- Niche marketing is a marketing tactic deployed to target a specific market segment which is unique.
- It is a type of word-of-mouth marketing where a company has a specific customer that believes in a product so much that he or she convinces others to buy it.
- Simply put, a customer loves the product so much they just have to spread the word to their friends and social networks.
- In the past, evangelism marketing often moved much slower through households, neighborhoods, and communities.
- Chetan Bhagat-Is author, screenwriter, columnist and TV personality.He is known for Comedy-drama novels about young urban middle-class Indians.
- Amrita Pritam-She indulged in poetry and literature at a very young age which influenced her to become a poet and novelist later in her life.
- Jhumpa Lahiri-She is well known for her novels, essays and short stories. Famous ones being; The namesake, Unaccustomed Earth and The lowland.
- Smart compose for Gmail- A new feature powered by AI, which can auto-complete your sentences! as you are typing.
- ML Kit-ML Kit can help developers add artificial intelligence-powered features to their mobile apps, irrespective of the OS.
- Google Duplex-Google Duplex can conduct natural conversations and perform practical and realistic tasks over the phone!
- Inbound marketing is focused on attracting customers through relevant and helpful content and adding value at every stage in your customer's buying journey.
- With inbound marketing, potential customers find you through channels like blogs, search engines, and social media.
- Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing does not need to fight for potential customers attention.
- Motivation-Not motivation in the sense of “being eager to act and work,” but rather “the reason why you act and work.”
- Frequency-Once you know what kind of content you’ll make and who will be watching it, you need to decide on a production schedule.
- Style-Many people will tell you that success is all about “substance over style.” Well, they’re wrong. The true key to success is “substance and style.”
- It prevents Obesity-People who are in the habit of eating a good breakfast tend to have fewer cravings compared to those who do not.
- It should be varied-While you don’t need an elaborate meal planned out every day, nutritionists do advise against a monotonous routine.
- Spend atleast 20 minutes having your breakfast-Rushing doesn’t just make you more likely to make bad choices, but can also cause digestive problems.
- 1-Improves Co-ordination=For one to play, he or she will need to coordinate their visual, audial and physical movement.
- 2-Improves problem solving skills=The player needs to make split- second decisions that will determine whether or not he or she will advance to the next level.
- 3-Enhances Memory=Playing your favorite video game may require both visual and audial memory.
- Acting is in his blood. He’s the son of director Robert Downey Sr. and actress Elsie Downey and made his debut in his father’s film, Pound (1990).
- Robert Elias Jr.? His family name was Elias until his father changed it to Downey in the 1950s.
- The future action star studied ballet at the age of 10.
- Take rest-The biggest factor affecting concentration is rest and this has been approved by research.
- Make a Plan-Always have a plan for whatever you are up to.
- Meditate-The practice of meditation will definitely improve our powers of concentration.
- Portable generators provide electricity by running a gas-powered engine.
- It turns an on-board alternator to generate electrical power.
- Power outlets on the unit allow you to plug extension cords, electric-powered tools and appliances into it.
- A high-velocity dust storm, with a wind speed of 70 km per hour, hit the national capital on Monday night followed by a squall.
- The dust storm swept through Delhi around 11.15 PM, an official at the Safdarjung observatory said.
- The MeT department had forecasted rains and gusty winds for Tuesday as well.
- Uncertainty about the future-Being able to predict customer trends, market trends, etc. is vital to a changing economic climate.
- Financial management-Good with things like cash flow, profit margins, reducing costs, financing, etc.
- Monitoring performance-Using a meaningful set of rounded performance indicators that provide the business with insights about how well it is performing is key.
- Two Pieces of a Body-The trick where a body is cut down into two different pieces.
- The floating Lady-The lady is seen floating mid-air.
- Cutting Legs-Here the magician attempts to cut the volunteer's legs...!
- 1) 'The one Thing You need to Know' by Marcus Buckingham-An absorbing work on what makes great managers and leaders successful at what they do.
- 2) 'Financial Intelligence' by Karen Berman and Joe Knight- Unique work on management which focuses on the significance of financial awareness for a manager.
- 3) 'What Management is' by Joan Magretta-The author explores some of the oft-ignored aspects of management in this informative volume.
- Zakir Khan is one of the leading stars of India’s new generation of stand-up comedians and YouTubers.
- He first stole the limelight when he won Comedy Central’s contest of ‘India’s Best Stand-Up Comedian.’
- He also writes and co-hosts ‘On Air with AIB’ (All India Bakchod), a comedy news channel.
- Do regular Exercise.
- Reduce the time you spend on TV, laptops and video games.
- Watch out for portion distortion.
- Cheap Labor
- They use high tech but they are not revolutionary.
- Online sales more preferred as compared to offline.
- Try a cup of Chamomile Tea.
- Use a Hot Pack
- Rice Water would be great.
- Ever rising Unemployment rates in India.
- Our own Country's policy play a hindrance in our growth.
- Well a harsh reality but talent is rarely valued.
- 1-There is a cracked or missing Drain Pan.
- 2-The Drain line is clogged.
- 3-The Air filter is clogged.
- Take time to Brainstorm and collect the required the data.
- Create a Business Plan that You believe in.
- Accumulate the resources you need to get started.
- Content Marketing is going to become more Sophisticated.
- Content will be more Personalized.
- Privacy Protection is going to be a major concern.
- GOBAR-DHAN scheme launched to promote Energy and Wealth from waste.
- NASA to launch its first ever mission "Insight"(Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport) to study deep interior of Mars.
- India ranked at 138th position by World Press freedom Index 2018.
- Though the style and methods of marketing has changed the aim/goal remains the same: "Attracting Customers"
- The reach of Traditional marketing is limited and costly but the reach of Digital marketing is boundary-less.
- Data and results are now possible to record in Digital marketing which were not so in Traditional marketing.
- It was meant to be temporary
- It was ultimately never taken down because an antenna was built at the top of the Tower to conduct wireless signals.
- Despite its name, the Eiffel Tower was actually designed by Maurice Koechlin and Emile Nouguier, two senior engineers in Gustave Eiffel’s company.
- It was originally white.
- It got its name because of red boundary walls.
- The original name for Red Fort was Qila-e-Mubarak
- The word Audi in Latin means "Hear".
- The 4 rings in the Audi logo represents the 4 companies of auto union.
- Audi has been known for conducting crash tests for the last 75 years.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 6.1
- Know your goals and what you want to achieve.
- Prioritise your tasks wisely as per it's importance.
- Never hesitate to say no to tasks or work handed over to you if it doesn't fit in your do list.
- Be passionate about what you are presenting and the audience will surely connect with what you have to present.
- Target on what the audience needs from your presentation and present accordingly.
- Plan your presentation properly and keep the central idea clear.
- The app was founded in October, 2010.
- More than 40 billion photos have been shared in the Instagram history.
- It was sold for $1 billion in 2012.
- Employees should be dependable.Taking personal ownership, being on time,dressing code, working in a professional manner.
- The employee should be self-motivated to carry out his/her tasks with dedication.The employee should have a inner drive to perform their duties.
- Employers want to recruit people who are trustworthy, have solid reputations – inside and outside of work – and have a good work ethic.
- Word "photography" originates from Greek, meaning drawing with light.
- Word camera originates from the Latin word “camera obscura” which means “dark chamber”.
- The first ever camera described in the history was a pin hole camera, dating back to 4th or 5th century.
- Get a sleep of 6-8 hrs everyday.
- Begin your day with exercise.
- Brush your teeth twice everyday.
- The Brazilian Wandering Spider-This spider is similar to North American Wolf Spiders, but possess a more toxic venom.
- Black Widow Spider-These spiders are easily identified by the coloured, hourglass-shaped mark on their abdomens.
- Brown Widow Spider-Like its cousins, it carries a neurotoxic venom which can cause a set of symptoms known as Latrodectism.
- It's atomic number is 92.
- It's atomic weight is 238.03
- It's the heaviest naturally occurring element in the universe.
- A year in Mercury is 88 days, yet one day of Mercury is equal to Earth's 176 days.
- Mercury orbits so quickly around the Sun that the early civilisations believed it to be 2 different stars.
- It is the smallest planet in the Solar system.
- Get up at the same time every day, even on weekends or during vacations.
- Get at-least 7 hours of sleep.
- Don’t go to bed unless you are sleepy.
- Never skip the breakfast.
- Aim for three cups of vegetables and two fruits each day.
- Take time to shop each week
- Graphics card (GPU)-Your basic choice is between AMD and NVIDIA.
- Processor (CPU)-It's a straight battle between AMD and Intel.
- RAM-Aim for 8GB of RAM and you shouldn't have any problems with the majority of today's games.
- Puliyogare-Often referred to as Tamarind rice, this rice dish tastes quite different from Andhra (Pulihora here) to Karnataka to Tamil Nadu.
- Coconut Rice- Rice is sautéed (after it is cooked) with an equal amount of freshly grated coconut, cashew nuts and mild spices.
- Bisi Bele Bath or Sambar Rice-Sambar Satham (Rice) is a quintessential part of every 'business lunch' or thali in Chennai restaurants.
- He was only 11 years old when he bought his first stock.
- By the time he was 16 he made $53,000
- He was rejected by Harvard Business School.
- More than 4 cups of coffee linked to early death.
- Caffeine consumption may raise blood pressure.
- Increased risk of heart attacks among young adults.
- Visit the Butterfly Conservatory in Ponda.
- Play with Elephants and walk through the Fragrant spice plantation. Savoi plantations and Sahakar Spice Farm are the two of the most famous plantation to visit.
- Go on an Exhilarating Crab Catching Trip.
- Learn to let go-The biggest problem most new bosses and leaders face is the inability to let go of their own work.
- Establish a firm priority system-As part of the letting-go process, start developing a priority system for tasks.
- Plan to your worker's strengths-As a leader, you'll have to learn the subtleties of your teammates. You should know each individual's strengths and weaknesses.
- Make sure your phone is up to date and updated based on the latest software.
- Clean up the home screen by removing any unwanted widgets or apps.
- Uninstall or disable unused apps.
- Lever’s real name is John Rao Prakash Rao Janumala, he was born in Andhra Pradesh as a Hindu and brought up in Dharavi.
- Lever practices Christianity. He has transformed into the religion post his son’s miraculous recovery from cancer.
- He was a dropout from school after the 7th grade due to financial problems.
- The Endowment effect-When we own something, we tend to value it more highly. If we have to sell it, we want more than it is really worth.
- Reciprocity-We feel obliged to give back to people who have given to us.
- Consistency Principle-We like to keep consistent what we think, say and do, and will change to ensure this is so.
- Rowan Atkinson and Britain’s ex-Prime Minister, Tony Blair, were schoolmates at Durham Choristers School.
- Rowan Atkinson has a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering from Queen’s College, Oxford.
- Atkinson suffers from a stammer, so he uses over-articulation, a technique to overcome problematic consonants, for the “B” sounds.
- The modern automobile was invented by Karl Benz, with his patent of the “Motorwagen” in 1886. His wife funded his work.
- Her name was Bertha Ringer Benz, and she took the first road trip in a modern car – 130 miles round trip with her sons.
- Karl Benz had the first ever driver’s license!
- Avoid sugar.
- Eating protein is a great long term strategy to reduce belly fat.
- Cut carbs out of your diet.
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
- It is a rich source of vitamin C and helps protect the body from immune system deficiency.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.
- Lemon juice helps fight infections.
- Constant Contact reported that 49% of small businesses have found that social media marketing are effective for their businesses.
- According to Socialmediatoday, 44% of small business decision makers are using social media websites to extract information of other businesses.
- Facebook is leading among all the social websites with 82% of small businesses registered, it is followed by YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn with 73%, 47% and 47%
- Starbucks stores purposefully has round tables instead of square or rectangular one to make solo customers look less lonely.
- Many stores are designed using one of three templates.
- There is an elusive Starbucks located in the CIA headquarters and it's one of the busiest location in the country.
- Charlotte’s Web – E.B. White=This is a lovely novel that all age groups can understand.
- Mieko and the Fifth Treasure – Eleanor Coerr=What’s great about “Mieko and the Fifth Treasure” is that it’s short. At only 77 pages long.
- The Outsiders – S.E. Hinton=The sentences are short and easy to understand. The vocabulary is also very easy.
- Buying a house in an apartment is more beneficial than buying a property.
- A 20 Percent Down Payment is Incredibly Important.
- Location of the house is to be considered.
- Alter your pattern of outdoor exercise to take advantage of cooler times.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes and especially light coloured ones.
- Cotton clothing will keep you cooler unlike many other synthetics.
- Rishikesh-This newly developed adventure spot offers a variety of beach camping to forest camping ideas.
- Kullu & Manali-A popular location for camping by the river, surrounded by the snow clad hills, Kullu is a picturesque location for a bonfire night with friends.
- McLeodganj & Kasauli-Both Kasauli & Mcleodganj are few hours away from Delhi, and these snow clad hills have a picturesque aura in winters.
- Economic Hub of India-Mumbai isn’t just the wealthiest city in the country, but among the wealthiest globally.
- Attractive to migrants-Migrants from every part of the country move to the city every day in search of a better life, hence the name ‘City of Dreams’ was coined
- Bollywood- The city has accordingly established itself as the film capital of India.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians.
- China has treatment camps for internet addicts. 200 million Internet users in China are between the ages of 15 and 35.
- 30,000 websites are hacked every day.
- Audi Q5-It's hard to pick faults with such a consummate all-rounder, although the anodyne handling is the one which sticks out the furthest.
- BMW X3-The car's perceived quality is above almost all others, while its on-road manners are impossible to fault, even on run-flat tyres.
- Jaguar F-Pace-It's only details which take away from the overall experience, with an undistinguished diesel engine, jittery ride.
- Lions usually live in groups of 10 or 15 animals called prides.
- An adult male's roar can be heard up to 8 km away.
- A female lion needs 5 kg of meat a day. The male lion needs 7 kg or more a day.
- It helps in improving your cardiovascular fitness.
- It helps in building muscle all over the body.
- With the water supporting your bodyweight, swimming is a great way for anyone to work out without putting stress on your joints.
- AB de Villiers’ favorite cricket ground is SuperSport Park, Centurion (his home ground).
- His nick name is Abbas.
- He was born on 17th February 1984. 17 is his lucky number and his jersey number is also 17.
- Berlin Zoo, Germany=The Berlin Zoo and its associated aquarium houses over 17,000 individual animals.
- Bronx Zoo, New York City, United States=The Bronx Zoo in New York is one of the largest zoos in the world, housing around 6,000 animals of 650 types of species.
- London Zoo, England=The London Zoo, or Regent’s Zoo, opened in 1828 which makes it one the oldest Zoos in the world. The zoo holds a collection of 800 species.
- No Wireless charging-While today's flagship phones like Iphone x, Samsung S9+ offers wireless charging, OnePlus is still left behind on that feature.
- No IPXX Waterproofing-Yes OnePlus 6 is water resistant but it is still not having a IP rating unlike other flagships.
- High-resolution Screen-Today's Flagship smartphones offers a QHD+ screens but OnePlus 6 is there with a FHD+ screen resolution.
- Step-1=First thing you need to do before creating an app is identify a problem that can be solved by your app and it's features.
- Step-2=Identify your target audience. Also specify mobile platforms and other devices to be supported.Specify a proper revenue model.
- Step-3=Design your app.An app developer should concentrate on the UI design, multi-touch gestures for touch-enabled devices and consider platform design.
- Asian Crested Ibis-This is definitely diversity of bird that is discovered in Asia particularly all over china, Japan, or the far eastern component of Russia.
- Red-Crowned Crane-It doesn’t only exemplify the country of Japan, still the whole nation of Asia. It symbolises loyalty, resilience, and luck.
- Orange-Bellied parrot-It is a specie bought in Northern Australia, which populates in coastal fasten grass plains, sedgelands along the creeklines, tea branches
- The Kaaba (Masjid al-Haram) is a cuboid-shaped building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and is the most sacred site in Islam, oldest and top the most Famous monuments.
- Taj Mahal “crown of palaces“, world heritage site is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The Egyptian pyramids are ancient pyramid-shaped masonry structures located in Egypt.
- Mona Lisa- Leonardo da vinci=The most famous painting in the world is the main attraction of the Louvre museum in Paris.
- The Last Supper-Leonardo da Vinci=The painting depicts the scene of The Last Supper of Jesus with his disciples.
- The Creation of Adam-Michelangelo=Located on the ceiling of The Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, Rome. It was painted by Michelangelo between 1508-1512.
- Manali to Leh Highway=It spans a length of 479 km with a mean altitude in between 3 to 4 km above sea level.
- Mumbai to Pune Expressway=The expressway is 93 km long and considered one of the best road trips in India.
- Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley= The road spans about 116 km. There are interesting places like Borra caves and Tatipudi Reservoir on the way.
- Step-1=Go to the account recovery page.
- Step-2=If you can't remember your password, click different question.
- Step-3=Use your recovery email or phone number.
- It does not charge properly.The reason behind this is battery failure, or its DC jack is too loose.
- It doesn't turn on no matter what.The most common reason behind this issue is the AC adaptor (assuming that your battery is completely dead).
- There are sudden shutdowns.Typically, it happens because of overheating.
- Nutritional deficiencies-It could be possible that essential nutrients may be missing from your diet such as iron, copper, zinc and proteins.
- Hormonal imbalance-After the age of 30, women can experience hormonal imbalance which can cause hair loss.This is caused by excessive conversion of (DHT).
- Thyroid issues-If the thyroid gland, which is at the front of the neck, produces excessive or an insufficient amount of the thyroid hormone, this affects hair.
- 1-Determine a range of cost=Before you even get started, you should decide how much you are willing to spend on the car.
- 2-Always test drive the car=You need to spend some time behind the wheel of the car you are thinking of buying.
- 3-Research the vehicle=The Internet allows you a great opportunity to find out more about the model of car before you purchase it.
- Thanks to a coin toss, Orville was the first brother airborne.
- A toy launched their flying obsession.
- Neither brother received a high school diploma.
- "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"-Confucius
- "Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay"-Simone de Beauvoir
- "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough"-Og Mandino
- Mars and Earth have approximately the same mass.
- Olympus Mons in Mars is the tallest mountain in the Solar Mountain.
- Only 21 mission to Mats have been succesfull.
- 2018 Zero S ZF7.2= It uses a new 7.2 kWh battery pack that provides a maximum range of 89 miles or about half that amount at a steady 70 mph.
- 2018 BMW R Nine T Pure=Between the frame rails sits the same 110 hp horizontally-opposed twin with sounds and vibrations that echo the design of the bike.
- 2018 Indian Scout Bobber=The Scout's V-Twin is largely unchanged and develops a solid 100 hp.
- It was mined from the Golconda region of Andhra Pradesh during the Kakatiya dynasty's reign.
- It's weight is subsequently reduced from 793 carats to 105 carats over the centuries after several cuts.
- Duleep Singh, the last Sikh ruler of Punjab, was ordered by the then governor general of India, Lord Dalhousie, to personally hand it over to the British Queen.
- Reverse marketing is any marketing strategy that encourages consumers to seek out a company or a product on their own, rather than a company approaching them.
- Companies do this in a wide variety of ways, but the most common method is to provide valuable information to consumers without asking them to purchase.
- Building value is the central concept of reverse marketing.
- India is the 1st country in the world to successfully place a probe into the Mar's orbit in the very first attempt.
- It was the most cost effective mars mission to have ever been undertaken. It costed $74 million less than the $100 million Hollywood movie 'Gravity".
- On an average, every Indian has probably contributed about Rs.5/- per person towards the mission.