- both sides of the Moon see the same amount of sunlight however only one face of the Moon is ever seen from Earth.
- The Moon is moving approximately 3.8 cm away from our planet every year. It is estimated that it will continue to do so for around 50 billion years.
- The Moon is approximately 238, 750 miles (384, 400 kilometers) from earth. The distance changes depending on the position of the Moon
- Content strategy requires teamwork. It should be in accordance with User Experience, Design, Information Architecture, Development
- Considering content AND the people that create the content will help in meeting users’ expectations and achieving business objectives.
- Match your writing to your audience’s literacy level. Keep your language simple and clear in order to match with your audience
- A diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins will promote younger looking skin as well.
- make sure to choose products specially designed for your skin type. Dry skin does not have the same needs as oily skin.
- Clean your face no more than twice a day, or just once, if you have dry skin and don’t wear makeup.
- The Lean model for production and manufacturing is a collection of business practices, strategies, and methods that focus on waste elimination and improvement
- all of the Lean components come together to form a culture of aggressive waste reduction, continuous improvement (known as kaizen), and responsive quality
- Lean (and the Toyota Production System) have two main purposes;Provide Customer Satisfaction,Do so Profitably
- Start by setting small short-term goals. Start your journey by setting small achievable goals and then taking the steps necessary to achieve them.
- Set goals that are important to you-to achieve any worthwhile goal requires you to do things you would prefer not doing.
- Identify your biggest obstacles-: Be honest with yourself and consider the potential challenges you will face on your journey.
- Video marketing will increasingly become personal as 61% customer prefers to have customized content
- Live videos on social media channels will be important for content strategy as video earns 12 time more shares than text and image combined
- Social media advertising cost would increase due to increase in demand as spending on facebook alone has increased 74% in 2017
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India has the highest number of listed companies in the world with an estimated 5689 companies.
- The record low Sensex has ever touched is 113.28 points in December, 1979
- The Sensex started from 100 in 1979 and crossed the 30000 mark in 2015.The index plummeted by over 1,624 points on 24 August 2015,
- Facebook on Wednesday launched three new features, including allowing users to put up voice posts.
- Facebook has added a feature that will allow users to save photos and videos for later. This will help people with limited storage phones
- People can see photos when they log into their Facebook account. It can also be used to save photos they might want to share later
- Lets go to most common video content styles that are extremely popular on YouTube today and will help you to reach huge audience
- vlogs- Vloggers generally spend time talking to the camera about their own lives, thoughts, opinions, concerns and even current news topics or events.
- Unboxing Cool Products- IT catch audiences' attention who are searching for the product to decide whether it's worth buying for themselves.
- Bank reconciliation statement is a report which compares the bank balance as per company's accounting records with the balance stated in the bank statement.
- The reconciliation statement helps identify differences between the bank balance and book balance, in order to process necessary adjustments or correction
- Certain transactions are recorded by the entity that are updated in the bank's system after a certain time lag.Likewise,some transactions are accounted in bank
- Net operating income (NOI) determines an entity's or property's revenue less all necessary operating expenses.
- NOI does not take into account interest, taxes, capital expenditures, depreciation and amortization expenses.
- earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) consists of revenues less expenses, excluding tax and interest, but takes into account depreciation and amortization
- Pelling, Sikkim. Pelling offers a panoramic view of the mountains like Kangchenjunga, Rathong, Frey, Kabru North and others.
- Guwahati, Assam. Some notable and must visit places in Guwahati are Kamakhya Temple, Fancy Bazar, Assam State Zoo, Regional Science Centre, and Accoland
- Haflong, Assam. popular landmarks in Haflong are Haflong Hill, Panimoor Waterfall, Synod-Presbyterian Church, Dimasa Mahila Samity Sibarai Mandir and more.
- When Google announced that they had invented a device that put a computer in front of your eye, the world collectively gasped.
- Benefits aren’t Clear. Google Glass never made it clear what problem it was solving for the consumer.
- It wasn’t necessarily a cool thing. Not many people would feel comfortable walking around in public seemingly speaking to themselves
- Use your targeted keyword in your domain name. you want to find something that ideally targets keywords relevant to your industry
- Look for a domain name that is available across all social media channels and have wide presence
- Make it easy to type. Finding a domain name that’s easy to type is critical to online success.
- Decide on your starting position and your "bottom line," or lowest point you will accept in the deal.
- Consider the objectives and emotional motivation of the other party.
- Gather Background Information
- brand positioning is the process of positioning your brand in the mind of your customers. Brand positioning is also referred to as a positioning strategy
- The first and the foremost consideration in the search for a position is the concept of target market or customer. Positioning is created in their minds
- Determine how your brand is currently positioning itself
- Have a powerful vision. The most successful leaders usually have a powerful vision. They share it with their teams and chart a sure path on how to achieve
- Seek criticism. Criticism is like exercise as it creates improvements
- You must execute your ideas well. He suggest to have innovative team to execute the ideas
- All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
- The only good human being is a dead one
- Can you not understand that liberty is worth more than just ribbons
- Visualize yourself as you want to be. Practice visualizing a fantastic version of yourself, achieving your goals.
- To feel more self-confident, you can use positive affirmation – positive statements that are meant to reprogram your mind to seeing yourself in a better light.
- The best way to overcome fear is to face it head-on. By doing something that scares you every day and gaining confidence from every experience
- Don’t make a decision unless there’s disagreement. Disagreement provides alternatives, stimulates the imagination
- You can’t be an expert in all things. You can round out your knowledge and get the basics, while still specializing in a few areas.
- Employees are assets, not liabilities.
- Idea Cellular will merge Vodafone India Ltd (VIL) and its wholly owned subsidiary Vodafone Mobile Service Limited (VMSL) with itself.
- Vodafone will own 45.1 percent of the combined company and the Aditya Birla Group 26 percent
- It will indeed create the largest telecom firm in the country with a revenue market share of 40 percent and a subscriber base of 395 million
- Choosing the Right Franchise. You should choose a franchise you have an interest in or an industry in which you have past experience
- Deciding What Franchise You Can Afford. Look out for investment option and cost involved in owning up the franchise
- After you have decided on a franchise, the next step is to investigate the company. Take your time and investigate the company thoroughly.
- The decision-making process helps managers and other business professionals solve problems by examining alternative choices and deciding on the best route.
- Identify the decision by recognizing the problem or opportunity and deciding to address it.
- Next, it’s time to gather information so that you can make a decision based on facts and data.
- Read about things that interest you. If you are interested in what you are reading about, the words will come alive, and you will be motivated to understand.
- Put all your electronics on silent mode (or turn them off) and put them away. It helps to build up concentration.
- Read material that you find easy to read, or just a little challenging.
- Walmart paid $16 billion for around 77% stake in Bengaluru-based Flipkart
- Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal will exit the company and sell his entire 5.5 per cent stake to Walmart.
- Walmart had been trying to enter India for years. Strict FDI rules have so far kept its presence limited to just the cash-and-carry segment.
- You need to consider pronunciation, spelling and length as a priority when entering into the naming phase of your brand development strategy.
- Find a name that people will easily associate with your product or service
- Foster Positive Brand Connection. Choose your words carefully during this phase of your brand development strategy.
- The world does not really care about your self-esteem and self-awareness. The world expects achievements from you without taking into account your self-esteem
- Adding value to others is the true essence of wealth. Being philanthropic is a lifelong tradition for Bill Gates.
- Failure and mistakes are very valuable. Learn from your mistakes and pick yourself up afresh
- Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles that enables algorithm to sort for relevancy purposes and attract users and inform them about what the video is about
- Focus on Quality. The better the video has content quality, the easier it will be to get seen.
- Use Tags as it help to distinguish what your video content about and helps the algorithm understand what users will view when they see your video
- A heat stroke may hit you as a result of low fluid levels in your body or severe dehydration
- If you are not drinking enough water to replenish fluids lost through sweating, you tend to expose yourself to the risk. Your body needs to be hydrated.
- Some remedies include
1.Onion Juice. you can roast some raw onions with cumin and honey and have it. Raw onions in chutneys or salads can also cool your system
- First, make sure you’ve chosen the Ads Manager tool.
- Step 1: Select Your Campaign Objective like brand awareness, local awareness, reach, traffic etc
- Step 2: Give Your Ad Campaign a Name
- 1. Find good mentors.Jobs was also smart enough to find people he could learn from, his first tutors was Regis McKenna, a legendary Silicon Valley marketer
- 2. Make a great product. Steve's 'secret' was to control the product and the marketing, not just the marketing.
- 3. Stand for something. Jobs did a remarkable thing at Apple by insisting on a consistency of design and taste across everything Apple did.
- Include a keyword phrase in your title as google gives heavier weight to the title of articles and blog posts including keyword phrases.
- Use and bold the keyword within the first sentence.
- Do not use keyword stuffing.
- Advocacy Marketing is a form of marketing that emphasizes getting existing customers to talk about the company and its products
- simply, advocacy marketing is basically activating a select set out of existing customers, and engage with them in such a way to get them advocate your brand
- Main areas where advocate marketing can deliver huge value: Reach a wider audience through trusted channels
- Commercial banks must use the MCLR to set their interest rates.
- This system replaced the base rate system with effect from 1 April 2016.
- Its main purpose is ensuring that banks pass on the benefit of rate cuts to borrowers.
- Mumbai got its name from a popular goddess temple- Mumba Devi Mandir, which is situated at Bori Bunde in Mumbai.
- Mumbai’s trains alone carry six million people per day—equivalent to the entire population of Israel.
- Scientists project that by the year 2020, Mumbai’s population will swell to 28 million, making it the world’s most populous city.
- 1. Apple
- 2. google
- 3. Microsoft
- The first presidency of SBI was established in Kolkata in 1806 during the British Raj and was named as Bank of Bengal.
- SBI instituted two new branches in Mumbai known as the ‘State Bank of Bombay’in 1840, and,‘State Bank of Madras’ in 1843.
- In 1921, these three SBI branches were made to merge to form ‘Imperial Bank of India.
- Focus on your dream; never give up.
- Make a decision to achieve your dream, but always make a contingency plan.
- when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- Key performance indicators will tell you if you are achieving your target and if not, how much effort has to be put in. The KPIs you choose should indicate you
- Time spent on a blog or other content pieces.
- Monitoring average views for your blogs and website content.
- Identify your target market in terms of Who are they? What do they need? What do they want? How do they act? What do they like?
- Understanding the market and competitor's brand
- Identify what's going to make your brand unique in terms of specifying differentiators
- If you love someone, you must be prepared to set them free
- Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once
- Talent is a universal gift, but it takes a lot of courage to use it. Don't be afraid to be the best
- Build your subscriber list- make sure your list is always growing passively with a signup feature on your website.
- Encourage readers to reply – Speak to readers directly and promise them something that stands out from the other emails in their inbox.
- make sure your message sounds like it came from a real person who cares, not some faceless marketing machine.
- It has clock speed up to 2.8 GHz
- The system on a chip (SoC) has an integrated LTE cellular chip. LTE is capable of downloading at faster speeds than older, 3G technology.
- It has integrated graphics ,With integrated graphics you don’t need to buy a separate graphics card.
- Find out what’s being pinned from any website. follow www.pinterest.com/source/<domainname>/. On screen you’ll see the most recent pins from the selected site.
- Send pins via email.On a pin, click on the Send button, then start typing out an email address. Choose the top option from the drop-down list to complete it
- Cut down on the Pinterest noise. From the settings page (click your avatar then the cog icon) click on Edit push notification setting
- Liquidation, also referred to as "winding up", is the process by which a company's assets are liquidated and the company closed or deregistered
- The liquidator is appointed, either by the shareholders or the court. The liquidator represents the interests of all creditors.
- The liquidator shall conduct the proceedings in winding up the company and perform such duties in reference thereto as the court may impose
- Mobile applications: Mobile applications allow you to include advertisements in mobile apps design. Mobile applications can include widgets, virtual machines
- In-game: This form of advertisement will have ads within a mobile game.The ads can appear as a pop-up or full page
- SMS (short message service):You probably know SMS better as texting. Using SMS, marketers can send text messages to customers with offers and other information
- make sure your Brochure talks about where you came from, what you're doing and what your future plans are.
- Write your brochure or leaflet from the reader’s point of view. What are your readers’ concerns? What do they need to know before they make a purchase?
- keep it short! Brochures are about visual representation and your clients do not want to spend too much time reading.
- Many of you are getting emails from Twitter, Gmail, Facebook and others about a change in their privacy and data policies
- The emails and changes are a result of the upcoming GDPR in the European Union that will impact every company that deals with any data in the EU.
- The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is a set of rules that will come into effect in the European Union on May 25, 2018
- Financial Statements Are Scorecards. It gives understanding of profits, assets, cash flow and return on investment.
- The financial statements used in investment analysis are the balance sheet, the income statement, and the cash flow statement
- before you start crunching numbers, it's critical to develop an understanding of what the company does, its products and/or services
- Choose an awesome Cover Photo. Pick a Cover Photo based on location, seasonality and what makes your hotel unique.
- Use photos of the destination to create an idea of the vacation guests will be having
- Invest in promoted content and ads to reach a wider audience. The key is knowing your exact marketing objective.From there, you will have call to action button
- As much as online advertising is one of the most effective promotional methods, offline marketing can go a long way in supporting online strategies.
- Free publicity. Media sources are always looking for interesting stories – so why not yours? Contact your local newspapers and showcase your business
- Start a referral program. Offer your existing customers a referral if they send others your way. A gift card or coupons can work effectively
- MEETINGS, in essence, are meant to boost productivity and efficiency. When everyone is on the same page and aware of what should be done, issues can be solved
- Identify the purpose and goal of the meeting. Ask yourself, “what do we need to accomplish in this meeting?
- Consider the things to include in your meeting agenda that you are going to discuss.
- Google Tag Manager is a free tool that allows you manage and deploy marketing tags(snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website without modifying code
- This reduces errors and frees you from having to involve a developer whenever you need to make changes.
- Tag Manager for web works via its own code snippet that you add to your website or mobile app.This code connects your website or app to the Tag Manager servers
- The key for small businesses is finding a tool that can automate many components of marketing at once
- ONTRAPORT is built to help them see how customers respond to messages — via SMS, email, postcards, and landing pages — through data
- Delivra is a platform built on the knowledge that automated email open rates are 95 percent higher than regular email open rates.it also supports A/B test
- Use Microsoft Fix It.Microsoft Fix It is a free tool from Microsoft that will help users of Windows 7 or earlier to clean up and perform many simple task
- Try the Performance troubleshooter. Open the Performance troubleshooter by clicking the Start button The Start button, and then clicking Control Panel
- Delete programs you never use. keeping the unwanted software on your computer might slow it down by using precious memory, disk space, and processing power.
- Defining fear will help to reveal a lot about why you have these fears and will also help you to determine a plan of action and develop your goals.
- Understand the fear as it helps you to tell how deep is your fear
- Erase negative imprints. Many times, your fears stem from your own negative experiences or from witnessing the hardships of those around you
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) system in India uses passive radio frequency identification technology (RFID) .
- RFID tag called FASTag is mounted on the vehicle’s windscreen.
- As the vehicle reaches the toll plaza, a unique identification number that is embedded on the tag is read by road side RFID reader.
- It’s important that you know what your short-term and long-term goals are – this will enable you to differentiate between what’s important and what’s not
- Start your day by spending five to ten minutes planning your activities for the day. As you complete your tasks, cross them off
- you have to prioritise the tasks on your list and figure out what is actually most important, as well as most urgent
- Intraday trading involves buying and selling of stocks within the same trading day. Here stocks are purchased, not to invest but to gain profit
- As the orders are squared off before the end of the trading day, it is also called as Intraday Trading.
- Keep a close watch on the best-performing stocks and create the best stock picking strategy. You can choose stocks which give high average daily volume
- Oscar Wilde was born on the 16th of October 1854 in Dublin, Ireland. Oscar Wilde was born at 21 Westland Row, which presently belongs to Trinity College Dublin
- His full name was Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde.
- while studying at Magdalen College in Oxford, he was famous for his ability to learn long passages of writing by heart and later effortlessly recall them
- Sonmarg is a quaint village located in India’s northernmost state, Jammu and Kashmir.It is surrounded by the Greater Himalayas
- Landour is an extremely underrated hill station sandwiched between the two extremely famous destinations, Dehradun and Mussoorie
- Darjeeling offers views of the Kanchenjunga and will give you the opportunity to travel via the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Build a habit of being mindful of your surroundings, especially ones that you think you're already familiar with.
- When commuting on the train or waiting in line, observe the strangers in the vicinity. Take note of their characteristics and behavior,lifestyle etc.
- Meditating in the early morning can really help to enhance observational skills
- 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends and family more than any other form of marketing.
- It’s successful because if you create an excellent experience for one customer,there’s a good chance they’ll share their positive story with friends and family
- The first thing you need to do before using word-of-mouth marketing tactics is to know your brand and product or service thoroughly.
- Onstage at I/O 2018, Google showed assistant is going to make phone calls on your behalf.
- Google chief Sundar Pichai played a recording of the Google Assistant independently calling a hair salon and a restaurant to make bookings
- Google Assistant artificial intelligence enhanced with “Duplex” technology that let it engage like a real person on the phone
- France is the most visited country in the world
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos
- Eskimos and polar bears are found in the Arctic and not in Antarctica.
- The most stolen car in the United States is the Honda Accord.
- Whale oil was actually used in some car transmissions until 1973.
- The 1970 Oldsmobile 442 was capable of doing zero to 60 in less than six seconds. This speed was pretty impressive for the 70’s, especially for an Oldsmobile
- Thor: Ragnarok with starcast : Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo
- The Greatest Showman. Starcast : Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron, Zendaya
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Stars: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel
- The level of particulate matter (PM) 2.5 – a pollutant that can enter the lungs and cause health ailments – in the city in 2017 was 60µg/m3
- WHO’s annual safe limit for PM2.5 is 10 µg/m3 and the annual limit for India is 40µg/m3. So it was six times the WHO Permissible limit
- System of Air Quality Weather Forecasting and Research (SAFAR) studied the pollution levels across 30 stations in Mumbai, Delhi, and Ahmedabad
- Affiliate marketing is a way for you (the affiliate) to earn a commission for recommending products or services to your friends or readers.
- To simplify it, You find a product you want to promote and You sign up for their affiliate program. You get a special link that enables merchants to track
- If people buy the product, you get a commission
- Self-publish a book on Amazon. If you can launch your book and get a few hundred sales in the first week, Amazon will take over and start promoting it for you
- Create a Digital Product or Course. You can do promoting yourself through your own website, your email lists, and possibly through affiliate partnerships.
- Become a YouTuber.Whether it be starting a vlog and getting ad revenue/selling products to your audience, or building a YouTube channel to drive more traffic.
- Establish account goals by addressing your objectives
- Determine audience by developing personas
- Conduct keyword research
- Go to the Pinterest for business page and click Join as a business.
- Log into your new Pinterest account, hover over the profile icon on the top right and click Settings and complete the profile
- From Pinterest settings, scroll down to the Profile section and click Confirm website.
- Micro-Targeting is a marketing strategy that uses consumer data and demographics to create audience subsets/segments
- Identify the actions/attributes of people who have already purchased your product
- gather the data about them: their age, location, income, education, etc
- Simplicity means finding the core of the idea.
- The key to get a message heard is first to capture their attention.
- The more people can ‘see’ it, ‘smell it’, ‘hear’ it the more something feels real about the things
- Building a strong brand by Donal Miller
- The brand gap by Marty Neumeier
- The new rules of marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott
- Attracting strangers to your company is the first stage in the inbound marketing process.
- Convert people into potential customers.
- In closing stage companies implement tactics in order to close deals and make sales.
- People are complicated. Learn about their lives before judging them.
- Bad things happen. It's better to just accept that and work with it.
- Don't destroy the beauty in the world.
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Below General, click Edit next to Category.
- Type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears
- Pravasi bhartiya divas is celebratory day observed on 9th january.
- The day commemorates the return of mahatma gandhi from south africa to mumbai on 9th january,1915.
- It signifies the favors and contribution made by non-resident indians to the welfare of the nation
- Why should your business use social media ? is now being replaced with how can your business grow with social media marketing?
- 1. Audit your current social presence by having quick look at on which network you are active and bringing you the most value.
- 2. Document who your ideal customer is.