- Sadness does not last forever when we walk in the direction of that which we always desired
- Stop thinking about life and choose to live it
- All life battles teach us something, even those we lose
- The word ‘flamingo’ comes from the Spanish word ‘flamenco’ meaning fire, which refers to the bright pink or orange colour of the feathers
- There are six flamingo species, including the greater, Chilean, lesser, Caribbean, Andean and puna
- The bright colour of their feathers is caused by the presence of carotenoid pigments found in the algae and crustaceans that make up the diet of a flamingo
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass
- Arm yourself with a waterproof backpack and raincoat or umbrella before setting off for your trip.
- Take a box of wet and dry tissues with you at all times.
- wear light and airy clothing, and avoid shoes that retain water, as fungal infections tend to be on a high this time of the year.
- The statue’s full name is Liberty Enlightening the World.
- The head of the statue was displayed at the World's Fair in Paris in 1878.
- The Statue was completed in France in July 1884 and arrived in New York Harbor on 17 June, 1885 onboard the French frigate "Isere.
- Nuclear energy comes from uranium, a nonrenewable resource that must be mined.
- Every 18 to 24 months, a power plant must shut down to remove its spent uranium fuel, which becomes radioactive waste.
- Nuclear power plants use large quantities of water for steam production and for cooling.
- "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
- "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." -Albert Einstein
- "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- The first emoji was created by Shigetaka Kurita in Japan in 1999.
- emojis were fully embraced by the masses in 2012 when Apple released iOS 6.
- The emoji craze had caught on so much throughout 2012 and 2013 that it was added as a real word by the one and only Oxford Dictionaries in August 2013
- Look Carefully at the Car’s Exterior and Interior. Make sure to check the interior upholstery carefully, along with any repairs to the exterior of the car
- Before you even get started, you should decide how much you are willing to spend on the car.
- Always test drive the car on the roads that include cornering or turnings
- Cholesterol is made in your liver and has many important functions. For example, it helps keep the walls of your cells flexible and is needed to make hormones
- But, too much of cholesterol creates problem in body
- Often the high level of cholesterol results in clogged arteries, strokes, heart attacks and kidney failure
- Understand what's appropriate in your industry. Different industry has different requirements.
- If your clothes are too big or too small, they are not going to look good. Ensure that proper fit applies.
- Dry your hair. Never leave your house with wet hair
- Kerala, known as Gods Own Country has some of the best tourist destinations in India for any kind of holiday.
- It is the land of coconuts, backwaters, elephants and the land of rich cultures and traditions
- Alappuzha (Alleppey) -You can enjoy the Kerala Backwaters by participating in snake boat races or by renting a houseboat here and also overnight canoe trips
- The six steps involved in process of performance appraisal are as follows:
- The appraisal process begins with the establishment of performance standards.
- The managers must determine what outputs, accomplishments and skills will be evaluated
- Make sure you are in an area with good cellphone reception (or, ideally, use a landline), where it's quiet enough to hear and calm enough to give the interview
- Take time to familiarize yourself with the company--check out their website, take a look at their blog, and get a general sense for what they're all about
- Have a pen and paper handy for note taking.
- Define the Problem. What are the symptoms of the problem? Why is it a problem? What is the impact of the problem?
- Gather Facts, Feelings, and Opinions. What is happening? Who is involved? What is the impact of the problem? Who does it affect?
- Identify the Real Problem. After you gather the facts, feelings, and opinions, it is important to discover if you are working on the real problem
- You should have a few set times during every day when you’ll read for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Wherever you go, take a book with you. If there is a time when you have to wait, whip out your book and read.
- Keep a list of all the great books you want to read. You can keep this in your journal, in a pocket notebook
- Virginia Apgar (June 7, 1909 – August 7, 1974) was an American obstetrical anesthetist.
- She was a leader in the fields of anesthesiology and teratology, and introduced obstetrical considerations to the established field of neonatology
- She is responsible for creating the "Apgar score" which is given to newborns to quickly assess their health
- Almost 90% of the Dubai population are expats. It’s really a melting pot of different nationalities and cultures.
- If you come from a place where there are usually four seasons in one year, adjusting to Dubai's climate can be challenging
- In the Bur Dubai area, you can feast on Iranian, Filipino, Yemeni, Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani, and even Afghan food.
- Aloe vera soap and gel come loaded with several nutrients like glycerin, sodium palmate, sodium carbonate, sodium palm kemelate, sorbitol, etc
- aloe vera improves the elasticity of skin and makes it smoother and more supple
- Aloe vera is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory helps reduce your acne. It also contains polysaccharides that stimulate the growth of new cells.
- Myth: Business ethics is more a matter of religion than management.
- Myth: Our employees are ethical so we don’t need attention to business ethics.
- Myth: Business ethics is a discipline best led by philosophers, academics and theologians.
- Apple said it is rolling out ARKit 2.0, the next generation of its development software for augmented reality experiences on the iPhone.
- The new version showed improved face tracking, more realistic rendering, 3D object detection, persistent experiences and shared experiences
- Apple is giving users a way to create a customized avatar for themselves that will behave exactly like an Animoji
- There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change!
- There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.
- You become what you think about most. But you also attract what you think about most.
- Mercury is a shiny, silvery liquid metal , sometimes called quicksilver. It is a transition metal with atomic number 80 on the periodic table
- Mercury is the only metal that is a liquid at standard temperature and pressure.
- Although mercury and all of it compounds are known to be highly toxic, it was considered therapeutic throughout much of history.
- Cuts Cancer Risk. The constituents of green tea prevent cancer cell proliferation and can even accelerate recovery
- Improves Heart Health. green tea can lower bad cholesterol levels that otherwise directly contribute to heart disease.
- Regulates Blood Pressure. It prevents the action of this enzyme and helps lower blood pressure
- brand evangelism or advocacy is simply the willingness for certain members of your target audience to profess their interest in or appreciation for your brand.
- you’ll need to invest time in finding and cultivating evangelists
- Almost any of your customers could become evangelists, as your audience grows, so does your potential for exponential expansion.
- Toyota is the latest manufacturer to introduce Amazon’s Alexa cloud-based voice control to some of its vehicles
- By speaking to Alexa, drivers and passengers should be able to control the car’s infotainment systems—including changing navigation destinations
- Nissan is developing “B2V”, or “brain to vehicle” communication.
- Helium is the second most abundant element in the universe.
- Helium is so light that Earth’s gravity is not strong enough to hold on to it. When helium atoms are released into the atmosphere, they rise until they escape
- Helium is one of only two natural elements that has never been observed bonding to another element in a compound.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life
- The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.
- If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without
- House flies rely on their sense of smell when they source for food. Hence, it is important to store all food in air-tight container to avoid attracting them.
- House flies are synanthropic organisms, meaning they benefit ecologically from their association with humans and our domesticated animals.
- Efficient reproduction quality. They lay a range of 75 to 100 eggs and hatch within 12 to 24 hours.
- When conflict arises, you need to raise the issue with the parties involved. You want to emphasize the need for your employees to address it.
- Conflict can arise due to poor communication. Ask questions. It won't cause any loss of face and may result in a quick resolution.
- Analyze expectations. conflicts develop as a result of unmet expectations on one side.
- Use social media as an engagement tool. you can use the tool to connect, share, identify questions, research influencers and other experts, and create content
- The company uses social media to obtain user data and after analyzing it, gets ahead of its competitors – in terms of consumer trends.
- Engage customers with In-Product messaging. Notifying your customers about your new product), there are several key channels that you can use.
- Segmentation refers to the process of creating small segments within a broad market to select the right target market for various brands.
- The first and foremost step is to identify the target market. The marketers must be very clear about who all should be included in a common segment.
- Next, it is essential to find out the needs of the target audience.
- Geico: “15 minutes or less can save you 15% or more on car insurance.”
- Coors Light: “The World’s Most Refreshing Beer”. This straight-forward brand promise is both simple and informative, easily capturing the spirit of the company
- BMW: “The Ultimate Driving Machine”. This bold statement is the driving force behind BMW’s brand.
- Completed on March 31,1889, the tower was the world’s tallest man-made structure for 41 years until the completion of the Chrysler Building in New York in 1930
- It is 324 metres tall (including antennas) and weighs 10,100 tonnes.
- It was the tallest structure in France until the construction of a military transmitter in the town of Saissac in 1973.
- Never say no to a customer. If a customer service can’t deliver a solution for the customer, they can escalate this to their team lead
- Be positive and Let them see your smile. A positive experience and a customer care representative that leaves a positive experience will go a long way.
- Listen to those that are dissatisfied and act on their advice when it rings true
- At the 1939 World's Fair in New York, GM’s Futurama exhibit included driverless technology
- Auto supplier Delphi, showed off its driverless Audi.The Roadrunner drove from San Francisco to New York City, navigating 15 states and 3400 miles
- More automakers are equipping models with the sensors, GPS, radar and laser technologies that enable automation
- Rethink transportation modes and routes. Changing the routing or mode of shipments can pay off, especially for midmarket shippers.
- Managing relationships with customers and suppliers can increase value for the final consumer and reduce the cost for all parties in the chain.
- Put fast movers close to the shipping station for minimum processing time and distance to the outbound shipping lanes.
- Total Number of Monthly Active YouTube Users: 1.57 billion
- Total Number of Daily Active YouTube Users:30+ million
- YouTube TV Paying Subscribers: 300,000
- Flexibility involves having an open, team-centered attitude, and retaining a strong sense of identity and purpose
- Focus on Your Core Values-Taking on responsibility for a project that will get your team nearer to meeting its annual target is main thing that increase values
- Make everyone play by the same rules.- Managers should be approachable to employees of all lifestyles and keep their workplace flexible for everyone.
- Become Goal Oriented-Goals give you direction and winning can only happen if you have a target in mind.
- Take Responsibility-Winners are in control of themselves and feel only they are responsible for their outcomes.
- Don’t be Afraid of Failure- Failure is a regular part of life and you have to learn to embrace it; So rather than fearing failure
- Seahorses propel themselves by using a small fin on their back that flutters up to 35 times per second.
- There are about 40 known species of seahorse.
- They swim upright and avoid predators by mimicking the colour of underwater plants.
- Decide What Products or Services Your Small Business Will Offer considering What makes you an expert in your industry or what makes your product different
- Know Your Market and Your Competition considering people's demographics, hangouts,common goals and traits
- Business Plan (Executive Summary) - It’s a summary of all the main points of your business plan and is great to help you put your ideas onto paper.
- Delegation Skills -- Delegation involves assigning responsibility to other people for the completion of work.
- Communication Skills- When you communicate with your various stakeholders, you need to be clear about your expectations and be sesitive
- Negotiation Skills - Formal negotiation is a skill that can be learned through experience and practice.The key is to know how to develop a win-win approach
- Make sure your company identity and voice are branded well,have a bio that tells people who you are and includes a link to your company website
- Find out who the influencers and experts are in your target area(s) and interact with them on a regular basis.
- Get colleagues involved.The first people to help build your brand should come internally
- An Eye Toward the Future- A successful leader will always have one eye toward the future and is always looking for new opportunities for growth.
- Good leaders also project self-confidence.Confidence will help you win clients, customers, joint ventures, and even investors.
- Communication is an important skill because it has the power to enhance all your other skills
- accounting program you evaluate must have robust reporting and analysis capabilities
- graphics, in the form of charts and other illustrative formats, is a powerful tool that can be used to present trends and other concepts
- It must be able to create invoices and track the expenses according to the categoris
- In just one month, Google+ has captured 25 million visitors, making it the fastest site to reach such numbers
- The signing ratio is so high it could make Google+ the number two social media network beating twitter and linkedIn.
- Google+ is visited mostly by adults of age between 25-34. They account for 38.37% of all visits.
- Drink more water. When you're constipated, you could try finding relief by drinking some carbonated (sparkling) water to help you rehydrate
- start by getting in plenty of fiber-rich veggies and fruit like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, green leafy vegetables, berries, apples, and oranges.
- As the fiber and sorbitol move along the intestines, they collect water which softens fecal matter. Start with an 8 oz glass of prune juice or 2 or 3 prune
- Printed circuit boards are almost always green because they are made from a glass-epoxy, which is naturally green.
- Flexible PCBs are built on flexible high-temperature plastic like Kapton.
- Manufacturing floors need to be above 30 percent (rH) humidity or the solder paste dries out causing process issues.
- Executive Summary: By definition, to summarize the elements of your business
- Company Description: For identification, to introduce your readers to your company and your business concep
- Industry analysis: To provide a picture of your industry and of the position of your business within the larger framework
- both sides of the Moon see the same amount of sunlight however only one face of the Moon is ever seen from Earth.
- The Moon is moving approximately 3.8 cm away from our planet every year. It is estimated that it will continue to do so for around 50 billion years.
- The Moon is approximately 238, 750 miles (384, 400 kilometers) from earth. The distance changes depending on the position of the Moon
- Content strategy requires teamwork. It should be in accordance with User Experience, Design, Information Architecture, Development
- Considering content AND the people that create the content will help in meeting users’ expectations and achieving business objectives.
- Match your writing to your audience’s literacy level. Keep your language simple and clear in order to match with your audience
- A diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins will promote younger looking skin as well.
- make sure to choose products specially designed for your skin type. Dry skin does not have the same needs as oily skin.
- Clean your face no more than twice a day, or just once, if you have dry skin and don’t wear makeup.
- The Lean model for production and manufacturing is a collection of business practices, strategies, and methods that focus on waste elimination and improvement
- all of the Lean components come together to form a culture of aggressive waste reduction, continuous improvement (known as kaizen), and responsive quality
- Lean (and the Toyota Production System) have two main purposes;Provide Customer Satisfaction,Do so Profitably
- Start by setting small short-term goals. Start your journey by setting small achievable goals and then taking the steps necessary to achieve them.
- Set goals that are important to you-to achieve any worthwhile goal requires you to do things you would prefer not doing.
- Identify your biggest obstacles-: Be honest with yourself and consider the potential challenges you will face on your journey.
- Video marketing will increasingly become personal as 61% customer prefers to have customized content
- Live videos on social media channels will be important for content strategy as video earns 12 time more shares than text and image combined
- Social media advertising cost would increase due to increase in demand as spending on facebook alone has increased 74% in 2017
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India has the highest number of listed companies in the world with an estimated 5689 companies.
- The record low Sensex has ever touched is 113.28 points in December, 1979
- The Sensex started from 100 in 1979 and crossed the 30000 mark in 2015.The index plummeted by over 1,624 points on 24 August 2015,
- Facebook on Wednesday launched three new features, including allowing users to put up voice posts.
- Facebook has added a feature that will allow users to save photos and videos for later. This will help people with limited storage phones
- People can see photos when they log into their Facebook account. It can also be used to save photos they might want to share later
- Lets go to most common video content styles that are extremely popular on YouTube today and will help you to reach huge audience
- vlogs- Vloggers generally spend time talking to the camera about their own lives, thoughts, opinions, concerns and even current news topics or events.
- Unboxing Cool Products- IT catch audiences' attention who are searching for the product to decide whether it's worth buying for themselves.
- Bank reconciliation statement is a report which compares the bank balance as per company's accounting records with the balance stated in the bank statement.
- The reconciliation statement helps identify differences between the bank balance and book balance, in order to process necessary adjustments or correction
- Certain transactions are recorded by the entity that are updated in the bank's system after a certain time lag.Likewise,some transactions are accounted in bank
- Net operating income (NOI) determines an entity's or property's revenue less all necessary operating expenses.
- NOI does not take into account interest, taxes, capital expenditures, depreciation and amortization expenses.
- earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) consists of revenues less expenses, excluding tax and interest, but takes into account depreciation and amortization
- Pelling, Sikkim. Pelling offers a panoramic view of the mountains like Kangchenjunga, Rathong, Frey, Kabru North and others.
- Guwahati, Assam. Some notable and must visit places in Guwahati are Kamakhya Temple, Fancy Bazar, Assam State Zoo, Regional Science Centre, and Accoland
- Haflong, Assam. popular landmarks in Haflong are Haflong Hill, Panimoor Waterfall, Synod-Presbyterian Church, Dimasa Mahila Samity Sibarai Mandir and more.
- When Google announced that they had invented a device that put a computer in front of your eye, the world collectively gasped.
- Benefits aren’t Clear. Google Glass never made it clear what problem it was solving for the consumer.
- It wasn’t necessarily a cool thing. Not many people would feel comfortable walking around in public seemingly speaking to themselves
- Use your targeted keyword in your domain name. you want to find something that ideally targets keywords relevant to your industry
- Look for a domain name that is available across all social media channels and have wide presence
- Make it easy to type. Finding a domain name that’s easy to type is critical to online success.
- Decide on your starting position and your "bottom line," or lowest point you will accept in the deal.
- Consider the objectives and emotional motivation of the other party.
- Gather Background Information
- brand positioning is the process of positioning your brand in the mind of your customers. Brand positioning is also referred to as a positioning strategy
- The first and the foremost consideration in the search for a position is the concept of target market or customer. Positioning is created in their minds
- Determine how your brand is currently positioning itself
- Have a powerful vision. The most successful leaders usually have a powerful vision. They share it with their teams and chart a sure path on how to achieve
- Seek criticism. Criticism is like exercise as it creates improvements
- You must execute your ideas well. He suggest to have innovative team to execute the ideas
- All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
- The only good human being is a dead one
- Can you not understand that liberty is worth more than just ribbons
- Visualize yourself as you want to be. Practice visualizing a fantastic version of yourself, achieving your goals.
- To feel more self-confident, you can use positive affirmation – positive statements that are meant to reprogram your mind to seeing yourself in a better light.
- The best way to overcome fear is to face it head-on. By doing something that scares you every day and gaining confidence from every experience
- Don’t make a decision unless there’s disagreement. Disagreement provides alternatives, stimulates the imagination
- You can’t be an expert in all things. You can round out your knowledge and get the basics, while still specializing in a few areas.
- Employees are assets, not liabilities.
- Idea Cellular will merge Vodafone India Ltd (VIL) and its wholly owned subsidiary Vodafone Mobile Service Limited (VMSL) with itself.
- Vodafone will own 45.1 percent of the combined company and the Aditya Birla Group 26 percent
- It will indeed create the largest telecom firm in the country with a revenue market share of 40 percent and a subscriber base of 395 million
- Choosing the Right Franchise. You should choose a franchise you have an interest in or an industry in which you have past experience
- Deciding What Franchise You Can Afford. Look out for investment option and cost involved in owning up the franchise
- After you have decided on a franchise, the next step is to investigate the company. Take your time and investigate the company thoroughly.
- The decision-making process helps managers and other business professionals solve problems by examining alternative choices and deciding on the best route.
- Identify the decision by recognizing the problem or opportunity and deciding to address it.
- Next, it’s time to gather information so that you can make a decision based on facts and data.
- Read about things that interest you. If you are interested in what you are reading about, the words will come alive, and you will be motivated to understand.
- Put all your electronics on silent mode (or turn them off) and put them away. It helps to build up concentration.
- Read material that you find easy to read, or just a little challenging.
- Walmart paid $16 billion for around 77% stake in Bengaluru-based Flipkart
- Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal will exit the company and sell his entire 5.5 per cent stake to Walmart.
- Walmart had been trying to enter India for years. Strict FDI rules have so far kept its presence limited to just the cash-and-carry segment.
- You need to consider pronunciation, spelling and length as a priority when entering into the naming phase of your brand development strategy.
- Find a name that people will easily associate with your product or service
- Foster Positive Brand Connection. Choose your words carefully during this phase of your brand development strategy.
- The world does not really care about your self-esteem and self-awareness. The world expects achievements from you without taking into account your self-esteem
- Adding value to others is the true essence of wealth. Being philanthropic is a lifelong tradition for Bill Gates.
- Failure and mistakes are very valuable. Learn from your mistakes and pick yourself up afresh
- Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles that enables algorithm to sort for relevancy purposes and attract users and inform them about what the video is about
- Focus on Quality. The better the video has content quality, the easier it will be to get seen.
- Use Tags as it help to distinguish what your video content about and helps the algorithm understand what users will view when they see your video
- A heat stroke may hit you as a result of low fluid levels in your body or severe dehydration
- If you are not drinking enough water to replenish fluids lost through sweating, you tend to expose yourself to the risk. Your body needs to be hydrated.
- Some remedies include
1.Onion Juice. you can roast some raw onions with cumin and honey and have it. Raw onions in chutneys or salads can also cool your system
- First, make sure you’ve chosen the Ads Manager tool.
- Step 1: Select Your Campaign Objective like brand awareness, local awareness, reach, traffic etc
- Step 2: Give Your Ad Campaign a Name
- 1. Find good mentors.Jobs was also smart enough to find people he could learn from, his first tutors was Regis McKenna, a legendary Silicon Valley marketer
- 2. Make a great product. Steve's 'secret' was to control the product and the marketing, not just the marketing.
- 3. Stand for something. Jobs did a remarkable thing at Apple by insisting on a consistency of design and taste across everything Apple did.
- Include a keyword phrase in your title as google gives heavier weight to the title of articles and blog posts including keyword phrases.
- Use and bold the keyword within the first sentence.
- Do not use keyword stuffing.
- Advocacy Marketing is a form of marketing that emphasizes getting existing customers to talk about the company and its products
- simply, advocacy marketing is basically activating a select set out of existing customers, and engage with them in such a way to get them advocate your brand
- Main areas where advocate marketing can deliver huge value: Reach a wider audience through trusted channels
- Commercial banks must use the MCLR to set their interest rates.
- This system replaced the base rate system with effect from 1 April 2016.
- Its main purpose is ensuring that banks pass on the benefit of rate cuts to borrowers.
- Mumbai got its name from a popular goddess temple- Mumba Devi Mandir, which is situated at Bori Bunde in Mumbai.
- Mumbai’s trains alone carry six million people per day—equivalent to the entire population of Israel.
- Scientists project that by the year 2020, Mumbai’s population will swell to 28 million, making it the world’s most populous city.
- 1. Apple
- 2. google
- 3. Microsoft
- The first presidency of SBI was established in Kolkata in 1806 during the British Raj and was named as Bank of Bengal.
- SBI instituted two new branches in Mumbai known as the ‘State Bank of Bombay’in 1840, and,‘State Bank of Madras’ in 1843.
- In 1921, these three SBI branches were made to merge to form ‘Imperial Bank of India.
- Focus on your dream; never give up.
- Make a decision to achieve your dream, but always make a contingency plan.
- when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- Key performance indicators will tell you if you are achieving your target and if not, how much effort has to be put in. The KPIs you choose should indicate you
- Time spent on a blog or other content pieces.
- Monitoring average views for your blogs and website content.
- Identify your target market in terms of Who are they? What do they need? What do they want? How do they act? What do they like?
- Understanding the market and competitor's brand
- Identify what's going to make your brand unique in terms of specifying differentiators
- Sleep talking is a sleep disorder defined as talking during sleep without being aware of it
- Technically called “somniloquy
- It may occur during both the REM (rapid eye movement) and non-REM sleep phases.
- Risk Management is the process of measuring or assessing risk and then developing strategies to manage the risk
- Step 1: Identify the Risk - You and your team uncover, recognize and describe risks that might affect your project or its outcomes
- Step 2: Analyze the risk. - Once risks are identified you determine the likelihood and consequence of each risk
- Espresso based drinks are coffees made with a cappuccino machine that share three common ingredients: espresso, steamed milk and foam
- Americano - This is just a shot of espresso with hot water.
- Latte - This is an espresso with steamed milk, usually with a shallow pool of foam floating on top.
- Build a strong understanding of your business strategy throughout your workforce.
- Employees need to know that their managers and executives care about them as people
- Make certain each employee is using his preferred skills and has an effective degree of autonomy.
- Take 5-6 cloves and boil them in half a glass of water, followed by adding a spoon of honey.
- Mustard oil mixed with camphor is a potent combination for asthma treatment. Massage the mixture all over the chest, till you get relief from the asthma
- Make a juice with equal quantities of ginger, pomegranate, and honey. Consume it 2-3 times a day for effective results.
- Every employee should be part of an international team in order to have company-wide commitment
- An international business plan is important in order to define your company's present status and internal goals and commitment. Define it
- Determine how much you can afford to invest in your international expansion efforts.
- Silicon was discovered by Swedish chemist Jöns Jakob Berzelius, who reacted potassium fluorosilicate with potassium to produce amorphous silicon
- Silicon gets its name from the Latin “silex,” meaning flint or hard stone. Originally named “silicium
- Pure silicon has the same crystal structure as diamond, which is made of carbon – the element that sits above silicon in the periodic table
- I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn't mean it's not there
- I have the choice to be angry at God for what i don't have, or be thankful for what i do have
- Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving.
- Yahoo will be putting to rest its instant messaging app Yahoo Messenger on July 17,2018
- Yahoo Messenger users have 6 months to download messages
- They will be redirected to Squirrel group messaging app
- The Charminar’s historical age is 450 years which makes it quite oldest monument in India.
- The legendary king QuliQutub Shah had decided to construct this monument as a remembrance when the harmful plague was got finished ion the city
- Charminar was the very first multi-story building which was built in Hyderabad along with all the ancient features.
- Its enhances overall mental health and it makes a person happier
- Runners have increased lung capacity from logging mile after mile
- long distance running has a positive effect on the heart and helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- To effectively negotiate it is important to recognise the different styles of negotiating
- Dr. Kenneth W. Thomas and Dr. Ralph H. Kilmann devised an assessment instrument for evaluating an individual’s behaviour in conflict situations
- Competing (I win – You lose) -Negotiators using this style are looking out for their own needs, asking themselves ‘what do I need to get from this discussion'
- It was built as a triumphal arch to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai, prior to the Delhi Durbar in December 1911.
- Foundation stone was laid by the then Governor of Bombay (Mumbai) on March 31st 1913.
- It is built from yellow basalt and reinforced concrete, which is facing out to Mumbai Harbour from the tip of Apollo Bunder.
- Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is fresh
- Nearly 2 billion people world-wide are estimated to drink water that is contaminated with feces
- It takes about 37 gallons of water to grow the coffee beans and process them to make one cup of coffee.
- Slickdeals is a free and user-driven shopping site with looks to provide consumers a platform to share market information.
- Gotta deals. Similar to Slickdeals, you may find some deals here that are not on slickdeals
- Fab. Fab is all about selling well designed products.
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamin E and fats that help to moisturize your hair and keep it healthy.
- Aloe vera plays a crucial role in balancing the pH level of the scalp and hair.
- Neem has excellent antibacterial properties that help you get rid of dandruff. This ensures the scalp is healthy and promotes hair growth
- With the huge growth in electronics industry, there is also upgradation in PCB usages and its technology that helps to predict its future
- These PCB cameras consist of a lens, aperture and image sensor and are designed to take both digital pictures and videos.
- These cameras are most often found in cell phones, tablets, and other, small, handheld electronics
- We accumulate more e-waste than we’re able to handle, so it’s good to get it under control.
- Buying things we simply do not need is probably the biggest cause of e-waste.
- Organizing your gadgets, wires, electronic equipment enables you to manage the stock of your electronic products
- the ancient Egyptians invented the 365-days a year calendar, to predict the yearly floodings of the Nile river.
- Ancient Egyptians mummified not only people but animals as well. Archeologists discovered a 15-foot- (4.5-m-) long mummified crocodile.
- Most Ancient Egyptian pyramids were built as tombs for pharaohs (rulers of Ancient Egypt) and their families.
- Play Apps And Games.download some games so you can kill some time with Scrabble, Sudoku
- With Kindle Digest, Instapaper will send a selection of your queue to your Kindle
- Send documents to your Kindle. Amazon has a Send to Kindle feature for PC, Mac, and mobile that makes it easy to send Word documents, PDFs, and more to devices
- The Internet of Things lets you automate your home and monitor it from afar.
- Home automation is exactly what it sounds like: automating the ability to control items around the house
- Here are the few devices which let you enable your house to be automated -
- The first step involved in the recruitment process is planning
- planning involves to draft a comprehensive job specification for the vacant position, outlining its major and minor responsibilities
- next step involved in this regard is to devise a suitable strategy for recruiting the candidates
- Mary Meeker Internet Trends 2018 Report was released at a Re-Code technology conference in the United States.
- She has covered everything from smartphone behavior in the US to the rise of the gig economy and changes in consumption patterns on the Internet
- Here are a few key takeaways from the report this year:
- Online project management service Zoho Projects has a clean and straightforward interface,an excellent array of features, and plenty of support for integrating
- LiquidPlanner is an impressive online tool for managing projects, tasks, workers, and their time.
- With wonderful usability and features, Teamwork Projects is one of the best places to manage projects.
- keeping customers’ trust and loyalty is very important. Managing them properly for a business’ survival is even more vital
- The first step is to fully understand why the customer needs you. Gather all the requirement of customers in the beginning itself
- CRM uses information to both identify with customers and co-create value with them. Relate other interests or topics when you communicate with your customers.
- Greenhouse-gas emissions from human sources need to fall to net zero by 2050 to avoid catastrophic climate change.
- By voicing your concerns—via social media or, better yet, directly to your elected officials—you send a message that you care about the warming world.
- Change light bulbs to compact fluorescents or LEDs. Unplug computers, TVs and other electronics when not in use.
- Accept your fear of swimming.Once you have acknowledged and accepted that your fear is perfectly normal, you can begin taking steps to correct it.
- Reading about the process of learning how to swim, and about the scientific principles of water and buoyancy, is a great way to prepare yourself for learning
- practice deep breathing or other physical relaxation techniques prior to any attempt to enter the water
- Each chess piece can move only a certain way. a pawn moves straight ahead but can only attack on an angle, one square at a time. A knight’s move is L-shaped
- Move the pawn in front of either the king or queen two squares forward
- Before you move your queen, rooks or king, move your knights and bishops toward the center of the board.
- Its the heaviest naturally occurring element in the universe
- The atomic number of uranium is 92, meaning uranium atoms have 92 protons and usually 92 electrons. The isotope of uranium depends on how many neutrons it has.
- Because uranium is radioactive and always decaying, radium is always found with uranium ores.
- Honey is a time-honored remedy for a sore throat. You can create your own remedy at home by mixing up to 2 teaspoons of honey with herbal tea or warm water
- To make a disinfectant solution that soothes an inflamed throat and relieves a cough, just dissolve a half teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water and gargle
- Suck on some sugar candy whenever your cough goes out of hand.
- The first step in a successful brand/product launch program is a strategic positioning exercise.
- Start by defining the ‘category’ that your product/service exists within and then map it to its key product benefits
- Next comes branding. Your name, logo and URL need to stand out from the crowd and really ‘mean something’.
- if you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone.
- No one forgets the truth; they just get better at lying
- Being alone has nothing to do with how many people are around
- Fiscal consolidation is a process where government’s fiscal health is getting improved and is indicated by reduced fiscal deficit
- Improved tax revenue realization and better aligned expenditure are the components of fiscal consolidation as the fiscal deficit reaches at a manageable level
- When the Expenditure of Govt. is more than the Income of Govt., the budget is called as a 'Deficit Budget'.
- heartburn or a burning sensation in the chest are the common symptoms of acidity
- Other symptoms : Indigestion ,Constipation, Restlessness,Nausea, Burping , Sour taste
- It is a natural home remedy to drink two glasses of water in the morning regularly. This helps to maintain the level of acids in the stomach.
- Employees are the biggest assets of your organization – customers come second.
- If you take good care of your employees they will replicate this feeling to your clients and customers making your organization stand out in the crowd.
- Looking for ways to enhance the skills of your employees is good for the business, the customer and the employee.
- Facebook is adding another security measure to protect accounts on its platform from being hacked
- Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps protect your Facebook account in addition to your password.
- A user can also enable Facebook to send alerts to one’s mobile phones if an unknown person tries to log in from a computer Facebook does not recognize.
- ‘a peaceful mind’ is used to describe a mental state in which mental and emotional calmness prevail.
- Take five to ten minutes for a simple seated meditation.
- Take 100 deep breaths, counting “and one,” “and two,” and so on, with “and” on the inhalations and the numbers on the exhalations.
- Frank Lloyd Wright:Frank Lloyd Wright was an American architect, interior designer, writer and educator, who designed more than 1,000 structures, 532 completed
- His Artworks: Skyscraper Vase, Spindle Cube Chair, Side Chair, Taliesin Line of Decorative Wallpapers, Armchair, Design 105
- Frank Gehry: Frank Owen Gehry, CC is a Canadian-born American architect, residing in Los Angeles. A number of his buildings, including his private residence
- The tower represents the courage, culture and advancement of the people of Malaysia
- The two towers along with the bridge aims at resembling the ‘M’ of Malaysia
- Planning work on the Petronas Towers began on 1 April 1994 with
a strict Malaysian Government-imposed deadline of six years to
complete the project.
- People who accomplish great things work toward their objectives every day.
- One of the main reasons people fail to reach their full potential is because they are unwilling to risk anything
- I never worry because I know who I am and I know Whose I am.
- The Scandit mobile application software -It is an advanced barcode scanner that is capable of extending bar code scanning to technology savvy inventory manager
- The Easy stock mobile application software-It is one of the essential online logistics tools that can help the managers forecast, plan the inventories
- The Web fleet Android application-This application will help you track the daily operations 24 hours to ensure the credibility of your workforce and efficiency
- 1. Identification and Defining the Problem:Clear definition of the problem helps the researcher in all subsequent research efforts including finding objectives
- 2. Statement of Research Objectives: objectives may be stated in qualitative or quantitative terms and expressed as research questions, statement or hypothesis
- 3. Planning the Research Design or Designing the Research Study:A research design is a master plan specifying the procedure for collecting and analysing need
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
- Market research guides your communication in order to communicate to your customers and potential customers, you will know what they like/don’t like
- you can identify opportunities for your company and at the same time will prevent threats that will come from the market.
- you may find that the particular location where you wanted to open a shop already has a saturated market in your line of business.It enables you to take action
- Get enough sleep and manage stress.Sleep deprivation and stress overload increase the hormone cortisol, prolonged elevation of which suppresses immune function
- Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, which will provide your body with the nutrients your immune system needs
- Turmeric contains vitamin B6 as well as minerals like potassium, manganese and iron that are important for the functioning of different body systems
- A nanometer is about the width of a strand of DNA; if you design, build, or use functional systems smaller than 100 of these, you’re a nanotechnologist.
- At the nano scale, materials take on unusual properties. Their color, transparency, and melting point often differ significantly from those of larger clumps
- Nanoscale bits of metal oxide, carbon fiber or metal blends can detoxify hazardous waste:Their extreme solubility and chemical reactivity help them to detoxify
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. The Smithsonian is the world’s largest research and museum complex, with 19 museums and galleries
- Le Louvre, Paris, France-Main attractions: “Venus de Milo,” “Winged Victory of Samothrace,” and Leonardo da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa.”
- The Acropolis Museum, Athens, Greece.Main attractions: The frieze of the Parthenon is mounted on a structure with exactly the same dimensions as the cella
- Understanding the Risks Involved: It is crucial to analyze the risks based on your investment opportunities
- equity funds especially mid and small-cap funds have the highest risk with the highest potential for offering rewards.
- Read the scheme related documents to learn about the objectives of a scheme, past performance and the time horizon. Ensure that you invest in a right scheme
- Reading file. Clip magazine articles or print out good articles or reports for reading later, and keep them in a folder marked “Reading File”.
- Clear out inbox. Got a meeting in 5 minutes? Use it to get your physical or email inbox to empty.
- Phone calls. Keep a list of phone calls you need to make, with phone numbers, and carry it everywhere.
- Obesity has a strong genetic component. Children of obese parents are much more likely to become obese than children of lean parents
- By making foods as tasty as possible, food manufacturers are trying to increase sales. But they also promote overeating.
- Not drinking enough water can cause us to eat excess calories that could lead to weight gain.
- If you love someone, you must be prepared to set them free
- Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once
- Talent is a universal gift, but it takes a lot of courage to use it. Don't be afraid to be the best
- Build your subscriber list- make sure your list is always growing passively with a signup feature on your website.
- Encourage readers to reply – Speak to readers directly and promise them something that stands out from the other emails in their inbox.
- make sure your message sounds like it came from a real person who cares, not some faceless marketing machine.
- It has clock speed up to 2.8 GHz
- The system on a chip (SoC) has an integrated LTE cellular chip. LTE is capable of downloading at faster speeds than older, 3G technology.
- It has integrated graphics ,With integrated graphics you don’t need to buy a separate graphics card.
- Find out what’s being pinned from any website. follow www.pinterest.com/source/<domainname>/. On screen you’ll see the most recent pins from the selected site.
- Send pins via email.On a pin, click on the Send button, then start typing out an email address. Choose the top option from the drop-down list to complete it
- Cut down on the Pinterest noise. From the settings page (click your avatar then the cog icon) click on Edit push notification setting
- Liquidation, also referred to as "winding up", is the process by which a company's assets are liquidated and the company closed or deregistered
- The liquidator is appointed, either by the shareholders or the court. The liquidator represents the interests of all creditors.
- The liquidator shall conduct the proceedings in winding up the company and perform such duties in reference thereto as the court may impose
- Mobile applications: Mobile applications allow you to include advertisements in mobile apps design. Mobile applications can include widgets, virtual machines
- In-game: This form of advertisement will have ads within a mobile game.The ads can appear as a pop-up or full page
- SMS (short message service):You probably know SMS better as texting. Using SMS, marketers can send text messages to customers with offers and other information
- make sure your Brochure talks about where you came from, what you're doing and what your future plans are.
- Write your brochure or leaflet from the reader’s point of view. What are your readers’ concerns? What do they need to know before they make a purchase?
- keep it short! Brochures are about visual representation and your clients do not want to spend too much time reading.
- Many of you are getting emails from Twitter, Gmail, Facebook and others about a change in their privacy and data policies
- The emails and changes are a result of the upcoming GDPR in the European Union that will impact every company that deals with any data in the EU.
- The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is a set of rules that will come into effect in the European Union on May 25, 2018
- Financial Statements Are Scorecards. It gives understanding of profits, assets, cash flow and return on investment.
- The financial statements used in investment analysis are the balance sheet, the income statement, and the cash flow statement
- before you start crunching numbers, it's critical to develop an understanding of what the company does, its products and/or services
- Choose an awesome Cover Photo. Pick a Cover Photo based on location, seasonality and what makes your hotel unique.
- Use photos of the destination to create an idea of the vacation guests will be having
- Invest in promoted content and ads to reach a wider audience. The key is knowing your exact marketing objective.From there, you will have call to action button
- As much as online advertising is one of the most effective promotional methods, offline marketing can go a long way in supporting online strategies.
- Free publicity. Media sources are always looking for interesting stories – so why not yours? Contact your local newspapers and showcase your business
- Start a referral program. Offer your existing customers a referral if they send others your way. A gift card or coupons can work effectively