- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, Picasa, WordPress.com, Blogspot, Blogger, Flickr, SoundCloud, Google+, Google Hangouts, Hootsuite.
- Google Play (this means that without a VPN you won’t be able to download any apps from Google Play), Whatsapp, Telegram, Line, Periscope, KaKao Talk.
- Google (both Google.com and the majority of local versions like Google.com.hk, Google.fr, etcetera), Duck Duck Go, various foreign versions of Baidu and Yahoo.
- Google Duplex is the technology behind a new Google Assistant feature.
- Duplex is a completely automated system that places calls on your behalf, complete with a natural-sounding human voice instead of a robotic one.
- Duplex is able to understand "complex sentences, fast speech and long remarks" according to Google.
- Mukesh Ambani invested approximately 1,50,000 crores in Jio. This is probably the highest investment by a company for its start up.
- Jio installed more than 90000, 4 G LTE towers.
- The company was formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited and changed its name to Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited in January 2013.
- Election commission is a permanent and independent body. It also conducts elections of State Legislatures, President and Vice President.
- Election Commission is controlled by chief election commissioner and two other election commissioners.
- The first election commissioner was Sukumar Sen. Current election commissioner is Om Prakash Rawat.
- The Rohingya are a Muslim minority population living in Myanmar, formerly known as Burma.
- Despite being in the country for centuries, Rohingya people are not recognized as citizens or an ethnic group. They are by definition, stateless.
- Rohingya refugees must prove themselves to be recognized.
- ISRO was formed on Independence Day, 1969 by Dr.VIKRAM SARABHAI.
- SLV-3 was India’s first indigenous satellite launch vehicle and A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM was the director of the project.
- ISRO’S expenditure in the last 40 years = Half of NASA’S single year budget.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- How to Get Rich: The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- Lake of Skeletons – Roopkund Lake, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Mass Bird Suicide – Jatinga, Assam
- The Cursed Village Of Kuldhara, Near Jaiselmer, Rajasthan
- The TADA Act came into force between 1985 - 1995, but was modified in 1987.
- It is applied to the citizens of India residing in India or outside India and also to the government officials.
- It is an anti-terrorism law which was made by observing the background of the Punjab insurgency and was applied to whole of India.
- Human brain is the fattest organ in the human body has 60% fat.
- It weighs 3 pounds.
- Human brain has the capacity to generate 23 watts of power when awake.
- The aircraft was designed by in the 1980's by Soviet Union.
- It has the largest wingspan that's only 10 feet shorter than the Football field.
- There is only 1 operational An-225 in the world. A second was in the process of making, but later got cancelled.
- Floating Post Office: The floating Post Office is in Dal lake, Srinagar and was inaugurated in August 2011.
- Highest cricket ground in the world: It is located in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. It was built in 1893 and is a part of the Chail military school.
- Shampoo was invented in India: Shampooing is an Indian concept, not the commercial liquid ones but the method by use of herbs.
- Prime Minister - Shri Narendra Modi
- Minister of Home Affairs - Shri Rajnath Singh
- Minister of External Affairs - Smt. Sushma Swaraj
- Google Analytics is the graphical representation of a business which shows the number of users visited the website, their behaviors and interests.
- Google Analytics have been the most frequently used web analytics in the world. People use it to know the day to day activities on their website.
- It shows the information such as - from where did the user get in touch with your website, the device he or she is using, location, behavior, interests and etc.
McDonald's sells more than 75 hamburgers per second.
- McDonald's is the largest distributor of toys.
McDonald's is never more than 115 miles away in America.
- Parliament of India is called Sansad or Bhartiya Sansad
- Parliament of India is in circular shape which represents 'continuity'
- Parliament of India is the supreme legislative authority of India
- Arms Deal Scandal: Abhishek Varma is believed to be the main arms dealer and the prime suspect in the Scorpene submarines deal case. He was known as LORD OF WAR
- Wakf Board Land Scam: the biggest land scam in the country till date, the scam involves the alleged misappropriation of land allocation worth Rs.2000 billion.
- The Colgate Scam: a scam that involved bureaucrats, political leaders and several ministers from the ruling political party- scam of Rs.1.86 lac crore.
- 1. Corporate MBA - 2 years, Full time
- 2. CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme(CCAP) - 2 years, Full time
- 3. Executive Program in Applied Finance - 1 year
- 1. People spend a lot of time on Facebook and this can be taken as a major factor for advertising a product on Facebook.
- 2. Facebook advertising increases website traffic. And for any company it becomes important to make the audience gather at their website.
- 3. Facebook advertising is measurable. It becomes easy for the person to know how many impressions, clicks and conversions the company is receiving.
- 1. State approved haircuts. Every citizen should have a haircut according to the government's approved styles. 10 styles for male and 18 styles for female.
- 2. Access to only government channels. And even if one opposes the decision, he or she would be hang till death.
- 3. Wearing blue jeans is a crime in North Korea because according to them it is the culture of USA and they do not want to accept any of their culture.
- The Irish consume in average 131.1 liters of beer per year - the 2nd highest per-capita consumption after the Czech Republic.
- Famous Irish breweries include Guinness, Smithwicks (Kilkenny), and Harp Lager.
- The three most famous symbols of Ireland are the green Shamrock, the harp, and the Celtic cross.
- Sophia is not a conventional robot. She has been modelled after Audrey Hepburn.
- She was created by Dr. David Hanson, founder of Hanson Robotics. The man has a worldwide reputation for creating robots that look and act exactly like humans.
- Sophia is the most advanced robot created by Hanson Robotics.
- 1. "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time"
- 2. "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2"
- 3. "Grand Theft Auto IV"
- By using a demat account, you need not worry about mutilated share certificates, postal delays, and counterfeit shares.
- You won’t have to worry about the safety of your shares, bonds, debentures, etc. They are secure in a demat account
- Transaction costs are lower than when dealing with their physical counterparts
- The very last person on your mind before you fall sleep is either the reason for your happiness or your pain.
- The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
- Your decisions are more rational when thought in another language.
- A Fiduciary has a defined legal obligation to act in the client’s best interest. A Fiduciary has a defined legal obligation to act in the client’s best interest
- Brokers and insurance agents are ultimately salespeople who are generally compensated by commission and whose primary loyalty is to their employees.
- Brokers are meant for their interest and not the customers.
- It is a banking service that is provided to unemployed or low income level individuals.
- These banks give the loan to such individuals from as small as $100 to as large as $25,000.
- These banks also provides poor people to open their savings and current account with the cheapest price.
- J. P. Morgan Chase And Co: Head office is located in New York, United States.
- Credit Suisse: Headquarters are located in Switzerland.
- Goldman Sachs: Headquarter in New York.
- Hima Das came from the Assam state of India.
- She is the first Indian to win a Gold medal in a track event at the World Junior Athletics Championships in 2018.
- She wanted to pursue football as her career.
- Lifebuoy soap: It is considered bad for the skin and only few countries use this soap to clean some animals.
- Red Bull: It is banned in many nations as it can lead to heart attack, depression, hypertension. It is banned in France, Denmark and other nations.
- Disprin: This medicine is banned in many countries because of the drug element present in it, which can be injurious to people.
- Recently, India has become a part of the most unequal countries.
- India scores level of income equality lower than Russia, the United States, China.
- India is a nation where the 1% richest people holds 53% of the total wealth.
- To make a toilet paper, daily 27,000 tress are cut down.
- The world's oldest tress are more than 4600 years old.
- Only 1% of planet's water supply can be used. 97% is ocean water and 2% is frozen solid in the Arctic.
- CSR is a responsibility of the business to serve the society along with doing business.
- Every business is bound with CSR.
- We can say that it is an objective of the business to look after the social, economic problems of the society and grant them help.
- Public Provident Fund(PPF) offers fund protection and guaranteed returns that are exempted from tax.
- Mutual Funds: It is a form of investment which generate higher income over a period of time. Here, investors invests in equities, bonds and other securities.
- Real Estate: A safe bet by investors in India. It deals with land and buildings. Investors invests in properties and gain high value with time.
- Bullet train will have 12 stops of 165 seconds each. The bullet train will make passengers reach in 2 hours 58 minutes from Ahmedabad to Mumbai.
- 35 Bullet trains to be run everyday with about 70 trips per day.
- 825 hectares of land required for the project at 92% of the route will be elevated, 6% of the route will go through a tunnel and 2% will be on the ground.
- It is a transparent tax and has reduced several indirect taxes.
- No hidden taxes. Operating a business will cost less as compared to before implementation of GST.
- Prices will be lesser so consumption will increase, which will help the company to increase production.
- Cairo - Cairo is the Africa’s largest city and also the largest city in the Arab world. Cairo is the capital of Egypt .This city is located on the river Nile.
- Alexandria - It is a city on the Mediterranean sea in the northern part of Egypt. It was founded by Alexander the great. It has the Africa's largest library.
- Dahab - Dahab is located in the southern part of Sinai. It is famous for its water bodies and there is a blue hole which is very deep where people do snorkeling
- Engineering - Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Main, JEE Advanced
- Medical - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET)
- Marine, Navy, Defence- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test, National Defence Academy(NDA), Indian Army Technical Entry scheme(TES),
- 1. Bermuda triangle is the greatest unsolved mystery of the modern age and it is also known as Devil's triangle.
- 2. It lies in the North Atlantic Ocean between Florida Porto Rico and the island of Bermuda.
- 3. The triangle is estimated to be a whopping 5,00,000 square miles.
- You can get a complete idea of how Facebook works and Facebook ads run.
- You can learn Instagram ads through Facebook blueprint.
- You can get to know about the different ways of making your page look attractive.