- An Online Presence makes it easier for your potential customers to reach you.
- It helps to build a better relationship between brand and customers.
- An Online Presence Enables Effortless Marketing.
- Tristan da Cunha: The Most Remote Inhabited Island on Earth.
- Oymyakon, Russia: The World's Coldest Inhabited Place.
- Salar de Uyuni Bolivia: The Flattest Place on Earth.
- Narrow Lookalike Audiences With Interests.
- Expand the Age Range.
- Use the Must Also Match Feature.
- Stage 1 - light sleep, eyes move slowly, and muscle activity slows. This stage forms 4-5% of total sleep.
- Stage 2 - eye movement stops and brain waves become slower, with occasional bursts of rapid waves called sleep spindles. This stage forms 45-55% of total sleep.
- Stage 3 - extremely slow brain waves called delta waves begin to appear, interspersed with smaller, faster waves. 4-6% of total sleep
- Establish Where Rich Users Reside i.e. targeting those geographical locations where rich people live.
- Target Your Desired Audience i.e targeting those people according to the luxury goods they purchase.
- Success Breeds Success i.e Successful people often read books written by other successful people.So, targeting in this way may lead you to some wealthy users.
- Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills.
- Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease.
- Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods.
- A/B testing is also known as split testing or bucket testing.
- A/B Testing is a method of comparing two versions of a webpage or app against each other to determine which one performs better.
- It is an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random.
- The symptoms are pretty much similar as the seasonal flu. They include:
- Start with a strategy: Determine how social media will fit into your overall marketing strategy.
- Decide the purpose your content will serve i.e. spreading awareness and gathering new traffic or guiding customers through the entire sales process.
- Focus on few key strategies per platform: Prioritize platforms based on which ones your target audience actually uses and how it fits into your funnel strategy.
- The marketing funnel is a visualization for understanding the process of turning leads into customers.
- In this type of marketing, like a funnel, marketers cast a broad net to capture as many leads as possible.
- They, then slowly nurture prospective customers through the purchasing decision, narrowing down these candidates in each stage of the funnel.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select the sponsored content option.
- Add the campaign name, select the relevant language and the objective of the results.
- Steps to create an ad and promote it on facebook:-
- Create ad
- Select a marketing objective (Engagement)
- Search Ads: when a user searches for something on Google, the list of ads that appear above the organic listing are called search ads.
- Display Ads: When a user is on some random website, there are ads in a lot of different places on the page, and in different dimensions, those are display ads
- Shopping Ads: Those ads which promote the product inventory available in google merchant center.
- The creative should not consist too much text .i.e. text should not be more than 20% of the image.
- Creative color should be other than blue & white, as it matches with the Facebook logo, due to which it does not perform well.
- Creative should not contain the photo of the shop entrance.
- Promoted Pins
- Promoted Video Pins
- One - tap Pins
- Find out your competitor’s strength on Facebook.
- Get the competitor’s raw Facebook data using the Facebook Open Graph.
- Find out what freebies excite and encourage your competitor’s fans to like their page.
- Lead Gen ads and Sponsored Content ads directing people to your website need to run in separate campaigns.
- Lead Gen Forms are only available within the LinkedIn app.
- You can test different variations in your campaign.
- Nainital is the town of Goddess Naina, the presiding deity of Naini Lake.
- Historically, Nainital is older than Christ; it was called Khadesh and was ruled by Khasis.
- The Naina Devi Temple of Nainital is considered one of the holiest sites in India.
- Benazir Bhutto was born on June 21, 1953, in Karachi, Pakistan, the eldest child of former premier Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
- After completing her early education in Pakistan, she pursued her higher education in the United States.
- Bhutto attended Radcliffe College from 1969 to 1973, and then at Harvard University, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in comparative government.
- The Customer Experience Funnel outlines the process of turning customers into advocates.
- This, in turn refuels the top of the marketing funnel by driving awareness and lead generation.
- The most important stages of the customer experience funnel are explained below :
- The stages of marketing funnel are as follows:-
- 1)Awareness is the uppermost stage of the marketing funnel.Potential customers are drawn into this stage through marketing campaigns and consumers research.
- Lead generation takes place, as information is collected and leads are pulled into a lead management system for nurturing further down the funnel.
- Required Ingredients are:
- 130 gram all purpose flour or maida.
- 1tbsp cocoa powder.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- On the right side, you will see a drop down menu named work.In that, you will find create company page option.Click it to create a company page.
- Mention the company name whose page you want to create.