- 1. Assume the pose of a conqueror, and stay like that for two minutes. The psychologist’s advice is to ’power-pose’ before any difficult task.
- 2. Imagine your future self, you strive to make them come true as quickly as you can.
- 3. Say thanks to your life, as we think positively and feel a surge of energy inside.
- Bahubali2's women are better, stronger- Shown Devasena into meaty woman & her character more of credibility, where as Sivagami is also developed adequately.
- Bahubali 2 Has better VFX- Some stellar, memorable sequences as the opening sequence with the Elephant, the fantastic song sequence & the climatic battle.
- Bahubali2 is funnier- However in the first half there are a lot of comic interludes, these scenes successfully divert the attention from the emotionally intense
- 01. Composition- Start with straight lines to create a powerful silhouette.
- 02. Skeletal synthesis- Simplified the bone groupings: The arms, legs, feet and hands are asymmetrical, whereas the skull, rib cage and pelvis are symmetrical.
- 03. Skeletal detail- Labelled the most important bones it will help to your anatomical figure.
- Raster images are made up of thousands of pixels which determine the color and form of the image.
Photos are raster images.
- Vector-based images are made up of points, each of which has a defined X and Y coordinate.
- CMYK( Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black ) is the standard color mode for sending documents to the printers.
- Christened as Vertu Signature Cobra, launched mobile phones, which costs Rs 2.3 crore or roughly $360,000 a piece.
- The primary and main highlight of this super-expensive phone is the beautiful snake wrapped around its frame as if protecting it.
- The snake has around 439 rubies and the Snake’s eye is made of emeralds, which costs around Rs 2-3 lakh per Karat, of the highest quality.
- 1. Pair Contrasting Fonts:
A great rule of thumb is to choose fonts with high contrast.
- 2. Match Colors Within Your Designs
Match the colors you use for your graphic elements such as fonts or text holders with a background image.
- 3. Use Grids for Your Images
Grids make for a quick & easy way to create your own layouts & are a unique Canva tool which help you layout & edit your image.
- Build your own brand-the most important brand that you ever work on is your own, think about how creatively to get the new brand out there.
- Get face-to-face- In an industry based on personal relationships, finding ways to weasel your way into agencies\studios to get face-to-face with the key people.
- Avoid irritating gimmicks- Smart work is recognize every time then stupid gimmicks, so remember that it's fun but it exists to try and drum up new business.
- Less, but Better - Simple design isn’t just about subtracting things from a design but to figure out how to “make it work.”
- Be Neutral - Your design should provide an easy way for your viewer to make sense of the content.
- Be Honest - Everything about the design should be suggestive of the product being sold or the information being conveyed.