- You can read the entire article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/23/know-your-college-l-j-institute-naisargi-joshipura/
- One of the top GTU-affiliated colleges of Gujarat, L.J.I.E.T Ahmedabad is home to many toppers and scholars of GTU.
- The teaching methods, lab equipment, and technology used are beneficial in attaining conceptual success related to studies. Internal exams are held twice a year
- You can read the entire article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/18/know-your-college-ms-university-vadodara-ift-rashmi-kothari/
- Institute of Fashion Technology, MS University offers 3 bachelor degree courses: Fashion Communication, Garment Technology and Textile and Designing.
- IFT holds 12-15 lecture halls including media room, textile designing lab and an amphitheatre, where all the events of IFT are organized.
- You can view the entire article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/14/know-your-college-cept-university-nirjari-upadhyay/
- "kuch paane ke liye kuch khonaa padta hai": Sacrifice sleep for the next five years.
- Hands-on teaching by majority of alumni-turned faculties in a 24x7 beautiful campus. 85% attendance with submission deadlines almost everyday keeps you up 24/7.
The campus surrounded by greenery and beautiful lawns having 2 lecture halls with capacity of 300-350 students and another with capacity of 120 students.
A well equipped lab building, CEP Block, well-equipped classrooms and offices for meetings, discussions, workshops and various hands-on sessions.
- For food, 6 counters, including one for non-veg and a dearly cafe where delicious and healthy food is served along with best cherished moments amidst nature.
- You can read the entire article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/08/21/parents-role/
- parents have a huge impact on their child's future and sometimes they have to show more dedication towards it as compared to the child itself.
- Every child needs to share his/her problems. If the parents help them vent out and don't show their superiority then it would all work out.
- You can read the entire article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/08/28/motivation-peer-pressure-and-comparisons/
- No one can motivate you better than yourself and staying away from bad company and distractions is a part of it.
- We are all humans and it is completely normal to feel low at times, these are the times when you need to motivate yourself and continue on the path to success.
- You can view the entire article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/08/07/know-thyself/
- Family and friends matter. Success means a stage where we have achieved social & mental
satisfaction and peace, which without family/friends loses its essence.
- Knowing oneself might sound foolish. But if one knows himself/herself then, why do we try
and copy others? Why do we want to lose our individualism?
- You can read the complete article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/09/11/failure-as-stepping-stones-to-success/
- Psychologists say that the "fear of failure" is the biggest reason for depression in students
and we have experienced the same in our school life.
- Failure is rather insignificant because learning, growth, experience and struggle are always
- You can view the entire article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/21/know-your-college-seas-himol-shah/
- Known by many names, as in IICT-AU, IET-AU, SEAS-AU, offers 3 B.Tech courses: Information and Communication Technology, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering.
- A novel approach of Project Based Learning is practiced here wherein students are given to work on at least one project to work on per one subject.
- You can view the entire article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/16/know-your-college-bjmc-jyoti-gadhvi-khyati-patel/
- The college is well-organized into various departments and labs located in the vast campus of Civil, providing everything for complete study on any subject.
- Huge, A.C. lecture theaters, dissection halls, well equipped labs for physiology, pathology, microbiology and a MCQ Lab for MCQ exam update students about NEET.
- You can read the complete article at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2017/05/11/know-your-college-ilnu-prafull-bhardwaj/
- ILNU shares a lush green campus with other resourceful institutions, having indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- The Institute has hostels with a limited capacity, which has gyms, dedicated mess, along with four different canteens and all other requires facilities.
- You can read the entire article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/07/10/time-management/
- The biggest thing that we have learnt in this millennium is that everyone is short if time and time is of the essence.
- From childhood to old age everyone has now learnt that time cannot be wasted.
- TEC basically stands for T-time management ;E-effective studying; C-choices!!
- Time-management is a skill which once learnt will help you throughout your life and everybody, no matter what their age is should always strive to master it.
- We know that time is of the essence and we often complain about it, but once we realize the reason behind our complaint we are be half-way through the solution.
- You can view the complete article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/09/04/time-management-and-effective-studying-a-philosophical-approach/
- Time management needs warmth, passion, determination and above all an attitude to achieve your goals.
- To achieve something big in life, time-management is one small step towards it and ATTITUDE is the key.
- You can view the entire article here at: http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/08/14/goals-and-its-importance/
- We all have set goals for ourselves but deep inside we know we haven't worked enough for them which hinders us from channeling ourselves properly.
- Goals are the inner thoughts which inspire and motivate us. Without then our life loses its meaning and we end up wasting our time.
- You can read the complete article here at : http://originatingideas.com/oi/2016/09/15/stress-management/
- Stress is the biggest barrier that we need to overcome, it is our body's way of responding to various stimuli like pressure, over-thinking, comparisons, etc.
- There are three questions that we need to ask ourselves to overcome stress:
“What is stressing you?”
“When are you under stress?” and
“How to cope up with it?