- Rule 1: Define the Purpose
- Rule 2: Sell Your Work in Ten Seconds
- Rule 3: The Title Is Important
- 01. Pronomade(s)
- 02. Knochenbox gig poster
- 03. Noise x GIF Fest identity
- 1. Childbirth is scary and painful, but the joy that you brought your mom when you came into the world makes the pain a vague memory.
- 2. Someone can still love you unconditionally even when they have to take care of all of your needs and sacrifice sleep and sanity to do so.
- 3. When you are sick, she is really the only one who makes it better.
- 1.Communication Skills
- Good communication is a cornerstone of good design. After all, design is about visual communication.
- 2.Marketing Skills
- 1. Be a Master of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- 2. Become Familiar With HTML
- 3. UI/UX Design is Not That Popular a Skill But It’s Worth Knowing
- 1. Use an Eye Catching Background Image
- 2. Visualize Your Points With Icons
- 3. Use A Minimalist Theme
- A.Make each visual stand on its own
- 1.limit each slide to only one topic, and give it a relevant title
- 2.state sources where appropriate – for statistics, figures, pictures, etc.
- 01. Gravit Designer
- 02. Vectr
- 03. SVG-Edit
- 1. Start with a Good Idea
- 2. Two in One
- 3. Get Inspired by your Life
- 01. Don’t Forget To Kern
- 02. Don’t Disregard Readability/Legibility For Aesthetic Reasons
- 03. Keep Your Line Lengths Short
- 1. Engage With Your Customers Rather Than Just Selling
- 2. Create a Niche and Build Credibility
- 3. Know and Share Your “Why”
- 01. Get a design crash course through interactive tutorials
- 02. Follow design blogs and read design books
- 03. Start using tools like Canva and pair it with SocialPilot
- 01. Be thoughtful about what you include.
- 02. Select only your strongest pieces.
- 03. Showcase your most unique and creative work.
- 1.Check the data
- 2.Explain encodings
- 3.Label axes
- 1. Alignment
- 2. Hierarchy
- 3. Contrast
- 01. For font’s sake, limit your typefaces
- 02. Don’t be scared of scale
- 03. Respect the space of other elements