- 1. Walk Before An Exam
- 2. Speak Out Loud Instead of Simply Reading
- 3. Reward Yourself With A Treat
- 1. Use a Visual Double Entendre
- 2. Color is Vitally Important
- 3. Avoid the Cliché
- 1. Research
- 2. Self Assessment
- 3. Consider your Like and Dislikes
- 1. Make it Easy to Read from a Distance
- 2. Amp Up the Contrast
- 3. Consider Size and Location
- 1. Emotions are quite physical, as different body parts react to different emotions
- 2. According to scientists, there are 8 primary innate emotions: joy, acceptance, fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, anger, and anticipation
- 3. If you are sarcastic, chances are you have a good creative flare
- 1) Maslow: Finding New Ways to Tackle Life's Problems
- 2) James: Doing Hard Things Can Build Character
- 3) Ellis: Taking Personal Responsibility for Your Life
- 1) Reverse your preocess
- 2) Choose a quick formula
- 3) Slash Text
- 1) Word of mouth
- 2) Increase conversion rate
- 3) Social media
- 1. Have a vision for change
- 2. Fight the fear of change
- 3. Think like a venture capitalist
- 1) Start with a great color palette
- 2) Don't get carried away with fonts
- 3) Have a "Swipe file".
- 1) Use letter spacing and line to make your text fit your page.
- 2) Overlay photos in strips and try to match them with the forms in your background.
- Adjust all the elements in your graphic so they are on corresponding angles.
- 1) Give yourself enough time to study
- 2) Organize your study space
- 3) Use flow charts and diagrams
- 01. Use color to create energy, elicit a mood and attract the eye.
- 02. Experiment with typography
- 03. Create visual hierarchy
- 1. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- 2. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
- 3. I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- 1. Use the most effective, standard banner sizes
- 2. Place your banner ads correctly
- 3. Maintain hierarchy
- 1. Your mouth produces about one litre of saliva each day!
- 2. Your brain is sometimes more active when you’re asleep than when you’re awake.
- 3. Laid end to end, an adult’s blood vessels could circle Earth’s equator four times!
- 1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- 2. Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them
- 3. Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one’s living at it.
- 1) Break the ice
- 2) Tell stories
- 3) Add videos
- 1) Intuitive vector illustration and page layout software
- 2) Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
- 3) Professional image-editing application specifically designed for use in a graphics workflow
- 1) Consume content that's way outside your comfort zone.
- 2 Write a 500 word article with no topic whatsoever.
- 3) Go see a movie in a movie theater.
- 1) Choose a font palette
- 2) Use contrasting colors
- 3) High quality images, small files