- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, Picasa, WordPress.com, Blogspot, Blogger, Flickr, SoundCloud, Google+, Google Hangouts, Hootsuite.
- Google Play (this means that without a VPN you won’t be able to download any apps from Google Play), Whatsapp, Telegram, Line, Periscope, KaKao Talk.
- Google (both Google.com and the majority of local versions like Google.com.hk, Google.fr, etcetera), Duck Duck Go, various foreign versions of Baidu and Yahoo.
- Use your targeted keyword in your domain name. you want to find something that ideally targets keywords relevant to your industry
- Look for a domain name that is available across all social media channels and have wide presence
- Make it easy to type. Finding a domain name that’s easy to type is critical to online success.
- 1. Know what’s important to the users.
- What the user needs is the first consideration when you want to create a social media website that goes viral.
- Think of it this way: will a user become so excited about a feature or tool on your site that they encourage their friends to use it too?