- Use your targeted keyword in your domain name. you want to find something that ideally targets keywords relevant to your industry
- Look for a domain name that is available across all social media channels and have wide presence
- Make it easy to type. Finding a domain name that’s easy to type is critical to online success.
- 1. Know what’s important to the users.
- What the user needs is the first consideration when you want to create a social media website that goes viral.
- Think of it this way: will a user become so excited about a feature or tool on your site that they encourage their friends to use it too?