- 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends and family more than any other form of marketing.
- It’s successful because if you create an excellent experience for one customer,there’s a good chance they’ll share their positive story with friends and family
- The first thing you need to do before using word-of-mouth marketing tactics is to know your brand and product or service thoroughly.
- It’s important that you know what your short-term and long-term goals are – this will enable you to differentiate between what’s important and what’s not
- Start your day by spending five to ten minutes planning your activities for the day. As you complete your tasks, cross them off
- you have to prioritise the tasks on your list and figure out what is actually most important, as well as most urgent