- A new generation of global talent taking ideas from different cultures and presenting in their design giving a look of their Indian culture.
- 1. Rajeev Chudasama - His key qualities of uniqueness, freshness, and expertisation in designing. His great work is reflected in Ek Haseena Thi & Om Shanti Om.
- 2. Akshar Pathak - He used to recreate the posters of most of the successful movies like Jab we met, 2 States, Wake up Sid, Agneepath, and many more.
- "Rahul - Naam toh suna hi hoga" - SRK had Rahul as his On-screen name more than 8 times
- SRK played negative character in 6 of his films: Darr, Bazigar, Duplicate, Anjaam, Don & Don 2
- He received first filmfare award for the movie Deewana.
- Mother India-The film set in the post-independence era, Mother India, became a cult classic as it was the first ever film to depict the struggles of a woman.
- Shaheed-This film is a biopic on the life of Indian freedom fighter, Bhagat Singh. It traces the journey of the martyr and his followers.
- Haqeeqat-Touted to be best classic film on the war scene, Haqeeqat is based on Sino-Indian war of 1962.