2. MyFitnessPal- With claims of having the largest food database, it features a barcode scanner and healthy recipes you can cook with ease, helps you keep track of your diet and other health-related activities.
5. Runtastic- This running app and fitness tracker helps you keep an eye on your running speed, distance covered, calories burnt and other vital statistics. You can also get audio-based feedback from the voice coach.
6. Sworkit- This app offers training for beginners and those in the intermediate and advanced levels where you simply need to choose your workouts and duration and the app will customize the rest for you.
8. Fooducate- It's for those wanting to eat healthy. This app will not only count the calories you are consuming, it will also show you a detailed breakdown of the nutrition present in a packaged food.
10. Home Workout- No equipment- This apps offers a wide range of exercises that you can do at home without any equipment. It has scientifically designed programs by experts and keeps a record of your progress.