- IMPS is an immediate payment service. It includes internet banking, mobile banking, etc.
- It is 24X7 and the upper limit varies from bank to bank. But it is around 100000/day.
- In NEFT the transfer is not immediate. It is done in batches.
- Indus OS (formerly known as Firstouch) is the World’s First Regional Operating System.
- In India, the operating system has gained popularity ranking above iOS & Windows and only behind Android.
- The OS is currently available in 12 Indian languages and has an active user base of over 2 Million.
- You’ve probably noticed a decline in your email open rates and click-throughs over the last few years.
- Even the best marketers with lists of 100,000+ prospects and customers are only achieving 20% to 30% open rates and 4% to 8% click through rates .
- Compare that to 1.18 billion of Facebook’s 1.79 billion users logging in every day, i.e., 67%