- Easy & accurate management
- Easily connect with parents
- To manage admission inquiries and fees reports.
- keeping customers’ trust and loyalty is very important. Managing them properly for a business’ survival is even more vital
- The first step is to fully understand why the customer needs you. Gather all the requirement of customers in the beginning itself
- CRM uses information to both identify with customers and co-create value with them. Relate other interests or topics when you communicate with your customers.
- 1) 'The one Thing You need to Know' by Marcus Buckingham-An absorbing work on what makes great managers and leaders successful at what they do.
- 2) 'Financial Intelligence' by Karen Berman and Joe Knight- Unique work on management which focuses on the significance of financial awareness for a manager.
- 3) 'What Management is' by Joan Magretta-The author explores some of the oft-ignored aspects of management in this informative volume.
- 1. Managing technology & innovation.
- 2. Resources management & sustainable development.
- 3. Social entrepreneurship.
- Division of Work – Specialized employees can increase output b'coz they become increasingly skilled & efficient. Helps individual in acquiring speed & accuracy
- Authority – Managers must have the authority to give orders, but they must also keep in mind that with authority comes responsibility.
- Discipline – Discipline must be upheld in organizations, but methods for doing so can vary. Subordinate should respect their superiors and obey their order.
- Social CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is use of social media services, techniques and technology to enable organizations to engage with their customers.
- Social brings a new element into CRM because now instead of just dealing with data and information we are dealing with conversations and relationships.
- These conversations and relationships take place not just from company to consumer but also from consumer to consumer.
- Single application to manage all School-related information from anywhere in the School
- One click report for all the school data, student records and school activities
- Save time and resources by automation and better informed decision making for management
- Rethink transportation modes and routes. Changing the routing or mode of shipments can pay off, especially for midmarket shippers.
- Managing relationships with customers and suppliers can increase value for the final consumer and reduce the cost for all parties in the chain.
- Put fast movers close to the shipping station for minimum processing time and distance to the outbound shipping lanes.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company's interaction with current and potential customers.
- It uses data analysis about customers' history with a company and to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention.
- CRM compile data from a range of different communication channels, including company's website, telephone, email, live chat,marketing material and social media.
- "It is the management of supplies"
- "the supply chain encompasses all of those activities associated with moving goods from the raw-materials stage through to the end user.“
- Supply chain management acknowledges all of traditional logistics and also includes activities such as marketing, new product development, and finance.
- 100 - Police Assistance
- 101 - Fire Brigade
- 102 - Ambulance
- A common definition of risk is an uncertain event that if it occurs, can have a positive or negative effect on a project’s goals.
- Risk Management is the process of identifying, analyzing and responding to risk factors throughout the life of a project.
- Step 1: Identify the risk