1. Relieves nasal congestion - The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapor while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache.
2. Aids digestion - Drinking hot water both soothes and activates your digestive tract. Water is, after all, the lubricant that keeps your digestion going. As the water moves through your stomach and intestines.
3. Calms central nervous system - Drinking hot water can calm your central nervous system and lubricate your body. When your nervous system is primed for healthy and controlled reactions, you’ll find that you feel fewer.
4. Helps relieve constipation - Drinking hot water helps your intestines to contract. When that happens, old waste trapped in your intestines is able to pass out of your body. Drinking hot water regularly.
5. Keeps you hydrated - A common recommendation from health authorities is that an adult should drink eight 8-ounce glasses (about 2 liters or a half gallon) of water a day. That’s a hard target for many people to hit.
6. May aid in weight loss - Drinking hot water wakes your body’s temperature control system up. As your body compensates for the warm temp of the water, it brings your internal temp down, and activates your metabolism.
7. Improves circulation - Healthy blood flow affects everything from your blood pressure to your risk of cardiovascular disease. As a bonus, warmth from drinking hot water or bathing at nighttime can help relax you.
9. help reduce toxins - Drinking hot water temporarily begins to raise your internal body temperature. When you drink hot water, or when you take a warm bath,your body’s endocrine system activates and you start to sweat.